What order do you check the forums?

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by 4095fanatic, Mar 9, 2008.

1. I myself usually hit up the lounge first, the General HP disc., followed by Other Brands of Firearms, then Caliber Corner or HP Carbines. Gun gallery or trading zone comes after that.

2. I start at the top and work my way down.

3. DrpChvy

DrpChvy Member

Usually I just view new posts since last visit, or do a search if im looking for something specific.

4. Same here.

5. top to bottom.

6. Oneofsix

Oneofsix Member

NC
    heh heh, guess I'm the strange one
    Start at carbines, then trading post, then whatever comes next
    usually..

7. Reloading zone
    Survival Zone
    Carbine
    the rest in no particular order

8. Strangerous

Strangerous Member

+1

9. Mike_AZ

Mike_AZ U.S.S. Member

I'll check the forums that have discussions I'm following first, then I'll check whichever forum strikes my fancy at the time. If I don't have anything strike my fancy, I'll generally go top to bottom.

10. Silicon Wolverine

Silicon Wolverine Well-Known Member

SW

11. urotu

urotu Member

There ya have it....

12. AndrewST

AndrewST Guest

I am pretty random on it. I log in and just jump around a bit.

13. Start at the bottom and work my way up reading messages with new posts since my last login

14. This is me as well. Of course, if I have PM's *usally no less than 4 or 5 new PM's in my inbox* I check those first. Then I go to the Mod/Admin Lounge and check that, followed by activating new user accounts/deleting spam bots. Then I can just relax and read posts... so I check the mod lounge one more time, then work my way up from the bottom.

15. griff30

griff30 Member

Same here.

16. hurray firefox!

I work top to bottom middle clicking on each section with new posts(thus opening each in its own tab).

17. 69burbon

69burbon Well-Known Member

I tend to start at the Survival Zone and just jump around from there.

18. Me too!! Survival zone and jump around. Don't hang in the carbine section yet because I don't have one.