Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
798 Posts
I didn't rear it yet but I should. I am completely OUTRAGED at the arrogance this president has portrayed lately. I had hope for GM and Chrysler but damn little now. On one hand Oboy says Chrysler is too small to survive (Yet we'll still loan them money???) and on the other he insists GMs head man go? How long until we have to go to the president or congress to ask for our own raises? How long until sheeple wake the hell up and realize big government is NOT the answer? Anyone bother to read history books anymore?

· Registered
798 Posts
You mean like AIG? Oh, wait no. Bad example. NINETY BILLION later and these guys are still in line for more as needed. Another great government SCREW UP. Give AIG what they want while micromanaging the auto makers right out of business.

Face it guys the stimulus money will be urinated down the drain with damn little to show for it. Common sense was not even in this event.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.