Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to the range with my sigma and I couldn't hit the broad side of a barn :'(, maybe not that bad, but I wasn't very good with it. I then shot my pt-22 (very short barrel) and had very good groups (styrofoam plate) everytime. I don't know if I'm not used to the (sigma) trigger or what, but I want to be more accurate with a pistol that I am going to use for home defense. You say practice more, well I shot my hi-point tons more accurately than the sigma without any practice. I want a defense pistol to be one that I am accurate and comfortable with and it won't be the sigma.

Now to my question.....what should I get to replace the sigma???? It has to be $400 or less and be a 9mm.
Some ideas I have had are the Bersa Thunder 9mm, Taurus 24/7.........

·
Banned
19,454 Posts
start looking at police trade in glocks and smiths. 300 and less most of the time. start watching GB for them. also watch local used gun haunts. most would jump on a sigma trade in (at least mine would). i guess the canned answer aroudn here is go buy a C9 and pile of ammo to go with it!

SW

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.