Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so all this light beer, righty or lefty stuff got me thinking. If you were a major league ball player, boxer , MMA fighter or whatever, what song would be playing as you made your walk to the plate or the ring?

It seems all these guys are playing rap or metal but for my moment I would take the arena to Stevie Ray Vaughn and the song would be "CrossFire!" It just works on so many levels and it is a rockin' tune. :D :D

·
Registered
773 Posts
If I were a baseball player, it would the "Take me out to the ball game." After all, it's the fans that make the game worth while.

A lot of the performers these days are so full of themselves that they have to have a personal "theme song". They forget that it the people watching that make them the stars that they are.

·
Premium Member
935 Posts
As a Baseball player I'd have to go with Center Field by John Fogarty.

·
Premium Member
10,385 Posts
Cowboys from Hell- Pantera
or
Just Another Star- Bullet for my Valentine

Both those songs get me fired up!

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
I like "Enemy" by Drowning Pool.... if I were an MMA fighter.

Buzz

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
MMA Fighter?

Let the Bodies hit the Floor!!!!

·
Banned
10,232 Posts
The Next Episode - Dr. Dre

or

Funky Cold Medina - Tone Loc

or or

The New Style - Beastie Boys

all those songs would be bangin on a stadium sound system

·
Premium Member
10,385 Posts
The Next Episode - Dr. Dre

or

Funky Cold Medina - Tone Loc

or or

The New Style - Beastie Boys

all those songs would be bangin on a stadium sound system
Funky Cold Medina? LOL I used to LOVE that song. Paul Revere used to get bumped to a lot when I had a system. EVERYBODY loves the maracca sound. The crowd would go WILD!!!

·
Banned
10,232 Posts
Funky Cold Medina? LOL I used to LOVE that song.
glad i'm not the only one. i still spin that single on my record player from time to time. record players have such an underrated sound when it comes to hip hop, especially old school.

·
Premium Member
10,385 Posts
glad i'm not the only one. i still spin that single on my record player from time to time. record players have such an underrated sound when it comes to hip hop, especially old school.
UH OH takin it back! That song came out when I was a little kid. I had the cassette, of course I could only listen to it when my parents werent around. They didn't understand hip hop.

·
Banned
10,232 Posts
UH OH takin it back! That song came out when I was a little kid. I had the cassette, of course I could only listen to it when my parents werent around. They didn't understand hip hop.
parents just don't understand

·
Registered
855 Posts
LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR! FOR EVERYTHING!

·
Premium Member
1,373 Posts
"Bawitdaba" or "Voodoo." Rock's better for getting things amped up but those Godsmack drums remind me of a caged animal.

-'b

1 - 20 of 65 Posts