Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Uplula here also. I load all my 9 mags with it. 2 x Hanguns and the 995TS.

Reactions: Oliver Leveritt

·
Super Moderator
8,976 Posts
Uplula. Works very well and is worth every penny.

·
Registered
791 Posts
I've gotta add that getting the 12th round in Taurus g2c mags is alot tougher without it.

·
Can't fix stupid!
273 Posts
I'm using a Caldwell Mag Charger. Been meaning to do a write up on it but have not had the energy. Fits just about any magazine, even the double stacks. 25 to 45acp. Caught it on sale for $14.99 at Midway.

mag21.png

·
Registered
647 Posts
^ Never used one of those but that's a pretty good price for a loader. Uplula's are usually $30 or so.

·
Super Moderator
8,976 Posts
That Caldwell Mag Charger was a one time deal at Midway. Bummer.
Back to $39.59 now.

·
Premium Member
3,066 Posts
I have arthritis bad and I use the Uplula, costs a little more but in my opinion worth it
I was getting arthritis in my knees. I had some regenerative shots in my knees (medical technology is called RenuO2) and also began taking about 2,500 milligrams of methylsulfonylmethane (abbreviated MSM) a day. After a few months of doing this my knees are far better than they used to be. You may want to look into MSM as it is not too expensive.

Here is a link below on it: https://www.webmd.com/vitamins-and-supplements/msm-methylsulfonylmethane-uses-and-risks#1

·
Registered
9 Posts
I was getting arthritis in my knees. I had some regenerative shots in my knees (medical technology is called RenuO2) and also began taking about 2,500 milligrams of methylsulfonylmethane (abbreviated MSM) a day. After a few months of doing this my knees are far better than they used to be. You may want to look into MSM as it is not too expensive.

Here is a link below on it: https://www.webmd.com/vitamins-and-supplements/msm-methylsulfonylmethane-uses-and-risks#1
Thanks for the tip but I'm already using it. It helps but I've had arthritis since I was in my thirties and I did very physical work. Joints are just worn out.

·
Premium Member
3,066 Posts
Thanks for the tip but I'm already using it. It helps but I've had arthritis since I was in my thirties and I did very physical work. Joints are just worn out.
I did some construction work and also warehouse work for a little over five years which involved a lot of moving sixty pound boxes. It was physical but not nearly as physical as other jobs. Hope you found something that enables you to work for a living that works your mind and is easy on your back and joints.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I did some construction work and also warehouse work for a little over five years which involved a lot of moving sixty pound boxes. It was physical but not nearly as physical as other jobs. Hope you found something that enables you to work for a living that works your mind and is easy on your back and joints.
I'm retired now, I find a ballanced CBD and thc blend to help a lot.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Another vote for the Maglula Uplala. Works great with all magazines I have. Double or single stacks, works great with them all.

·
Premium Member
21,094 Posts
Glucosamine Sulfate for my "carpet" tunnel syndrome. Don't get the stuff with the condroiton in it.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
For all my 9 mm mags, double stack and single stack, I use the Uplula. Works great and you can lock it close to take up less room in your range bag. Painted mine so it stands out and doesn't walk away or jump into somebody else's bag. I already lost one and it's a common loader to see at a range.
1F9AAE9B-F14B-45EB-8DCE-1A16223C148B.jpeg

For my Ruger Mark mags I use the McFadden Ultimate Cliploader. Works fantastic and saves a lot of time and your thumb when you're loading a lot of the Mark mags. Not cheap but super fast and easy to use. Well worth it when you're looking to blow through a box of .22 for fun.
64005003-5DB6-4D1F-8EE8-B45314BF2F10.jpeg
52489B80-1A98-4551-8072-8802E65F8A47.jpeg

1 - 20 of 33 Posts