Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,094 Posts
Why no condroiton?
Allegedly they work against each other. The guy that wrote the Texas Ranger song for Chuck Norris's TV show "The Eyes of A Ranger" was a Shaklee distributor. I never bought anything from him. He did offer that nugget up.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I got a cheapo 3D printed Hilljak Universal Single Stack Quickie Loader that I use for the 995 mags. I imagine it would work for the C9 as well. The mags have loosened up quite a bit but the loader helps with the last few rounds.

·
AK = Automatic Killer!?!
2,946 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
My fingers because its a 10 rd mag with weak springs.
Well, to be honest I have not had a great time with them compared to my buddies. maybe my hands are just weak and I ain't got the hand strength for it. My buddy can load 10 rounders no problem by hand. I guess I'm the odd one out.

·
Administrator
24,342 Posts
Well, to be honest I have not had a great time with them compared to my buddies. maybe my hands are just weak and I ain't got the hand strength for it. My buddy can load 10 rounders no problem by hand. I guess I'm the odd one out.
Nah. He likes to brag about his man hands, but his wife loads up the mags for his old crippled ass.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Nah. He likes to brag about his man hands, but his wife loads up the mags for his old crippled ass.
I'm a fairly young dude who's appreciative that I haven't had to gain a single callous on my hands just yet. I can only get better with practice.
I've got some of those on my toes from hiking, though.

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
19,747 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks for the tip but I'm already using it. It helps but I've had arthritis since I was in my thirties and I did very physical work. Joints are just worn out.
Had both knees replaced, 1 each year 3 years ago.my knees were also worn down to the bone. No pain, back walking with a cane in 3 weeks and normally in 6 weeks. Best thing I've ever done.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts