What the 995 should come with

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by 4095fanatic, Feb 3, 2008.

1. [​IMG]

And of course I'm referring to the laser :).

2. Kagern

Kagern Guest

I'll take three, camo stock, black stock with chrome, and a redhead.

3. Strangerous

Strangerous Member

kagern, she's a dirty blonde. :)

4. Sorry, but that combo exponentially multiplies the maintenance expense of the basic 995. I'll keep mine as-is, thank you.

5. not for me, that would cut into my range time way to much

6. I wouldn't complain... besides, just take her with you lol.

7. Ari

Ari Guest

That looks like a Sherwood arms girl. The gun girl at the SKS board used to use a girl like in her catalog

8. Wouldn't mind meeting Rio from Cavalry Arms either :).

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqxraAQ55W0&feature=related[/ame]

9. 69burbon

69burbon Well-Known Member

Nice accessory package. Unfortunately my wife won't let me "purchase" one. :lol:

10. Okay, I'll take one. ( Anybody looking to buy a used 995 with accessory pack as soon as I get tired of listening to her s---? And I will split--would be willing to sell just the accessory pack!)

[​IMG]

11. cd

cd Guest

for $179 a piece how many can I order at a time, I think 2 would suffice but as with anything spares are necessary lol.

12. Is cloning still illegal? I don't think I'd be able to get enough of her....

13. warwemust

warwemust Guest

I need more info. Is there additional warrenty; how tight is the breach, does it lock open on the last round, what is the life expectance of her barrel, how many rounds can she hold, is her magazine well snug, how many rounds between cleaning, what is the best way to clean her barrel ( bore snake or rod )?

14. Krippp

Krippp Well-Known Member

well said, inquiring minds must know

15. kunlao21

kunlao21 Guest

I'd like to rent one, but then isn't that illegal everywhere but nevada?...

16. No warranty, breach could be tighter but isn't so loose everything falls out, has occasional locking problems after extended use, life expectancy is probably no more than another 20 years, so far the record is 4 rounds, the magazine well has not and will not be inspected (buyer beware), try to clean once a week at least, sometimes more if frequently used, and I find the rod's work best.

17. joebob88

joebob88 Guest

It took me 3 weeks just to talk my wife into letting me order the muzzle brake. Maybe next Christmas.