Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

WHAT THE HECK????

1K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  squidbilly 
#1 ·
I was havin a great day.... was! Spent about 6 hours at the range, sighted in the Marlin .17HMR, and the Marlin 60. Got to blast Osama targets with the JHP, and fineally got to shoot my new Kimber 1911 (great shooter). Even found out that my Mosin is dead on at 100yds! Shot a fist sized group with 20 rds at 100yds!!! AWESOME! Radio played all my favorite country songs on the way down and back to the house! Took a little nap, had a nice Taco Bell dinner with the wife, lol. Let the race finish recording and was LOVIN LIFE! Dale Jr. was runnin top 10 all day...... WHO BUMP DRAFTS GOIN INTO A CORNER!?!?!? AAAAAHHHHHH, if I had hair on my head I would have pulled it all out! Another DNF! I am die hard Jr. make no mistake..... frustrating!!!

#3 ·
Jr is the biggest disappointment EVER in NASCAR history.
He will never be the racer that Sr was, and now he's no better than Rusty Wallace.

The 3 other cars in the Hendrick stable ran GREAT!!! Jr is a little beetch who, when he doesn't get his way, will not TRY... he will wreck out on PURPOSE because he's more winey that a hobo's urine.

Another thing, Jr looked relaxed when he was sitting on that tire in the pits, he got what he wanted... out of that car. He needs to go do some more jean and insurance commercials, because he's great at them.

#5 ·
Jr will win a race before the season is over.
(hey Squid..if ya need a hair to pull out..i'll hook ya up..I have plenty heh..I'll pay shippin)
Shipping flesh, you gotta claim it so they can hazmat it... (if you only send hair, it's already been pulled out; thus you must send flesh with hair still in-tact)

#8 ·
Angry typing... got a little typo there... More winey (whiney) than a hobo's urine... It seemed witty in the wee morning hours.
I chuckled

#10 ·
Jr is the biggest disappointment EVER in NASCAR history.
He will never be the racer that Sr was, and now he's no better than Rusty Wallace.

The 3 other cars in the Hendrick stable ran GREAT!!! Jr is a little beetch who, when he doesn't get his way, will not TRY... he will wreck out on PURPOSE because he's more winey that a hobo's urine.

Another thing, Jr looked relaxed when he was sitting on that tire in the pits, he got what he wanted... out of that car. He needs to go do some more jean and insurance commercials, because he's great at them.
Ay, you watch yer mouth sunny, dem dare is fightin' werds. :cantlook:

Back to a serious note, Kyle Petty was a bigger let down. Least Jr was relative once upon a time. Rusty was a good driver, let's not slight him he just had that mouth in overdrive most of the time.

If jr could get his head outta his nether regions he might be able to see the track...that being said, I am a proud supporter of the 88, just wish he'd focus less on hocking jeans, insurance, domain hosting, selling beer in downtown charlotte and focus a little more on the thing that made all those possible. He ain't his daddy, but then again who is?

#11 ·
I've got Dale Jr floormats in my truck, sure they're #8 but I was a fan... he's disrespectful to his family name... and his fans.

As for him not being his daddy, no shat.

#12 ·
Jr. will never be his daddy, blah blah blah! No kiddin we all know it. I would put money down that Sr. would have told him to do anything he needs to do to win a championship.... even goin to Handrick. Yeah he sucks... runnin top 10 before being hit in the rear by and over zealous turd. How dare he do that?!?!? LOL Anyway.... yeah had a great mantastic day until the end of the race!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.