What to do on a rainy day...

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Incrediblerod, Nov 22, 2014.

1. The Saturday hike in the mountains got rained out so I tackeled a few things around the house.
    Clean and rearrange the garage √
    Touch up paint on interior walls √
    Shampoo carpets √
    Clean guns √
    Now I think I'll dump all my ammo on the clean carpet and roll around in it.:D

2. Hermitt

Hermitt Hey! Get Off My Lawn! Member

I stayed in bed...... :p

3. MachoMelvin

MachoMelvin Well-Known Member

I drove 2 hours in a ICE STORM to meet up with Bigfrank330 & add one more to my HP collection!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 22, 2014
  4. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

Kick squirrel carcasses out of the way, and refuse transformers......

5. papataylor

papataylor Member

You're wasting good free food!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Hi-Point Forum

6. Since this is England, this happens to me quite a bit. Pretty sure it's resulted in at least one child, so now I am pretty much stuck either focusing on the cars or dealing with some other obligation that involves one of more inept base staff desperately trying to perform the only task they are paid to do and failing miserably.

7. Bull

They get a lil crispy for my tastes......
    Speaking of food, just devoured two elk steaks..... Frickin delicious!!!!!!!

8. papataylor

papataylor Member

Brother took a mallard drake today, so we've got 12 breasts in the freezer now. We've got jalapeño Cajun creme cheese filling made, bacon to wrap it in, as soon as it cures we've got Cajun duck poppers to devour!

Sent from my iPhone using Hi-Point Forum

9. Bull

Guy at work makes those..... I love em!

10. Hermitt

Hermitt Hey! Get Off My Lawn! Member

I just demolished 2 bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwiches.... :D:D:D :p

11. SteveC

SteveC Member

WV
    Dry fire. Dry fire some more.

12. MaryB

MaryB Supporting Member

Precooked too!

13. MaryB

MaryB Supporting Member

Mist, fog, deck covered in slushy snow and I needed to cut some plywood. Ended up doing it in the house, making a mess I had to them sweep up... I did get a corn screener built to catch the stuff to big to fit the auger on the corn stove.

14. HDMF04

HDMF04 Member

15. Ive recently quit smoking. 2 months off the nasty bastids. I needed something to keep my hands occupied so I've started making stuff out of paracord. Bracelts, lanyards, stuff like that. But my favorite item to make are monkey fists. Started one with a pool ball core last night. Hope to post pics soon. So that is good for a rainy day.

16. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    I need to go out to the shop, finish rejuvenation on some batteries for the carpenters on my last job gave me to "juice up" :D They are prolly worried cuz I got laid off and it's been over a week ;)

But those batts were horrible, these "dumb chargers" are made to ruin batteries, especially if the user has no clue. Battery rejuvenation is a natural for me, being a "kid at heart" and a born electrician.

17. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    Bad Transformer! NO!
    :confused: Oh, you meant "re-fuse" not "de-nied!"

[​IMG]

Smoked Squirrel is not considered a delicacy to Stump-Jumpers, even if they use the bucket trucks excessively ;)

18. Bull

Ten-fur!.....

19. MaryB

MaryB Supporting Member

I want a rifle sling made from paracord...

20. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

Our rain has officially turned to snow. So out comes the frozen rain blower.