What will be under your Christmas Tree?

Discussion in 'General Hi-Point Discussion' started by MachoMelvin, Dec 13, 2014.

1. MachoMelvin

MachoMelvin Well-Known Member

We are at 13 days until Christmas!
    I bought my wife's Christmas present to me yesterday, so I know what will be under the Hi Point Christmas Tree for me.
    What would you ask Santa Claus to pull out of his Hi Point Christmas bag for you???

2. My wife insists that the 5 new carbine magazines that are in the safe be wrapped and put under the tree along with all the reloading components I recently ordered.

3. Back2School

Back2School Member

I had thought about adding a 995ts to my collection. It would match my C9 really well. Now if I can just find someone in FL to sell it to me....

4. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

Vermont
  5. MachoMelvin

6. MachoMelvin

Just order it on line, it's from your wife?
    Who cares how much it cost, it's for Christmas!!!

7. planosteve

planosteve Lifetime Supporter

7 day cruise from NOLA to the Bahama's.

8. planosteve

As for HP stuff the less she knows about the better.

9. MachoMelvin

Sounds good, but can you take your gun with you?

10. EvilE424

EvilE424 Death to Dishonor Lifetime Supporter

Who knows :( A new gun to refinish.

11. EvilE424

EvilE424 Death to Dishonor Lifetime Supporter

Broken Christmas bulbs - two new kittens in the house, I'm sure it will be the end of the tree and everything on it.

12. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

ImageUploadedByHi-Point Forum1418486962.551015.jpg
    We've got two Dodo heads ourselves....

13. Dagwood

Dagwood Supporting Member

Goin to vegas, leaving tomorrow!
    Hopefully we'll have some money left when we get back for something under the tree. Lol

14. planosteve

Nope flying into NOLA and then onto the boat neither one will even allow pocket knife

15. Rachgier

Rachgier Administrator Staff Member

3 cats IN the tree and 3 pitbulls trying to eat it. Just put it up this morning and the puppy took off with two of the branches I cut to fit it in the stand and is fighting with his mother over possession of them. The big dog is discretely eating the lower branches under the guise of laying down under it. The big cat is somewhere in the middle of the tree and the "kittens" are trying to find her.

This tree is so f*cked, and it isn't even decorated yet...

16. MachoMelvin

I can't see in to the future, BUT, I don't feel comfortable leaving home with out my gun anymore. Anybody else feel like this, or is it just me being PARANOID? I like that song by the way!!!

17. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

Vermont
    I don't feel safe being in places I'm not allowed to carry. Like Massachusetts & New York.

18. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

Merry Christmas brother!........
    BTW, how is the little man doing?

19. I bought myself another Jeep, makes 4 Jeeps for me now haha. Thats all for me. :D

20. Hermitt

Hermitt Hey! Get Off My Lawn! Member

My wife and granddaughter are driving to Calif to visit family. They are leaving when Trinity gets out of school for Christmas break next Friday. I'm staying home to hold the fort with 4 dogs, 2 cats and 2 pigmy goats. I might not even go get a tree....

Our first year in Idaho, (2011), we kinda went overboard with a 14' tree. :p

Attached Files: