Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What will it take for nobama to impose martial law. IMO we are on the verge of him doing it now, he's just waiting for the right excuse and he is pushing people to do something right now. Thoughts on what the people would do if he does?

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Not now, no reason to but then of course he could at any time create the crisis of his choosing.

Way too much power residing in the oval office.

·
Registered
238 Posts
lol lmao rofl he is on the verge now . lol lmao wow all i can say. wake up people get off your medicated koolaid.
wat why and for wat reason would he declare martial law.

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
lol lmao rofl he is on the verge now . lol lmao wow all i can say. wake up people get off your medicated koolaid.
wat why and for wat reason would he declare martial law.
This has gone far enough.

I tire of the horrid spelling, the childish responses, the accusations, and the berating of those that respond to your "posts". If you do nothing else at least try to be interesting and logical.

People here are generally good guys caught in some really weird times where what was once unthinkable now must be stopped before it turns into the unimaginable. You cant see that fine then argue against it but present your facts and sources or else you will find yourself ignored.

·
Banned
4,095 Posts
why and for what reason would he declare martial law?

Let's see Maybe another 9-11 type terrorist attack [almost had 1 in Dallas if the guy had real explosives or the 1 set for 9-11 of this year that they caught the guy and stopped him or the several others that good intell stopped since 9-11-01 OR any several other things that can go on, even a natural disaster can start you just never know!

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Exactly! Such an event could even stop an election if you follow what I am getting at.

So far Ive been very surprised how blatant the contempt is for liberties from this administration.
It's not what I expected from BO but then we had no information about him last year did we? Thanks to the former-mainstream media it wasnt until much later we began to learn who he really is.

·
Registered
238 Posts
I'm also tired of your response if you respond so shall i that's why it is in the dark room for that reason of debate and discussions. so if you come off with some stupid crap so shall i .
remember if you are talking politics there are more then just your side there is also the other side. if you cannot handle the challenges of discussion then dint discuss. .
he asked a question and i responded accordingly . there is no reason at all for him to declare martial law at all . no were if it was to be used it shouldve been used by the American public in the last 8 years as a revolt or revolution to the crap that was pulled against this country and against our constitution.
so where were you all the last 8 years . when this term of 8yrs is up then you will see the results of the last 2 admins. I'm sorry that you cant read English when i type but i type so fast that well sometimes i add a t or an i were it doesn't belong . have a great day.

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
What's interesting about the entire subject is that the changes which would make a move to martial law easier now were enacted during the Bush administration. Clearly there are valid reasons for martial law to be enacted in certain areas for certain events. I really don't worry about Obama declaring nationwide martial law, I'm not one for conspiracy theories or speculation, I simply see angst at the political and financial situation coming out in speculation about fantastic what-ifs and maybes. Even if the wildest fears were true and the administration declared martial law it would be very clearly recognized as tyranny by the population and as long as there are folks in this nation like Rhodes and SHOOTER Z it wouldn't last for long.

·
Banned
4,095 Posts
when this term of 8yrs is up then you will see the results of the last 2 admins.

What if Obama doesn't win the next election? then it wll be only 4 years. No some of the stuff Bush did I didn't like at all and if you'd been on this forum then and when we had the Free forum section you'd have understood that BUT Bush is out and Obama is in, That was then THIS in now Bush made plenty of mistakes BUT he wasn't as big of a joke as Obama has been 9 months into his term and he has run this country into the ground faster then Bush did in 8 years and has embarrassed us so many times and apologizing for every "supposed" wrong we did. His history of Marxist comments, his friends and associates, even his paster of over 20 years is bad enough. I don't trust him!!

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
I'm also tired of your response if you respond so shall i that's why it is in the dark room for that reason of debate and discussions. so if you come off with some stupid crap so shall i .
remember if you are talking politics there are more then just your side there is also the other side. if you cannot handle the challenges of discussion then dint discuss. .
he asked a question and i responded accordingly . there is no reason at all for him to declare martial law at all . no were if it was to be used it shouldve been used by the American public in the last 8 years as a revolt or revolution to the crap that was pulled against this country and against our constitution.
so where were you all the last 8 years . when this term of 8yrs is up then you will see the results of the last 2 admins. I'm sorry that you cant read English when i type but i type so fast that well sometimes i add a t or an i were it doesn't belong . have a great day.
Well at least its an improvement.

There is no discussion if you cant be bothered to take the time to find facts or at least sources to support you position. This what you said in another thread isnt it? No time to fool with facts?

You didn't so much respond to the mans point as present some unintelligible gibberish more fitting of World of Warcraft than here. You have no idea what these people said about Bush. They may have been his biggest fans or worst critics yet that doesn't stop you from throwing around the accusation that it is only in BO they see potential dire outcomes.

Some food for thought since you asked;

Why do they wish to pass Cap and Trade knowing the havoc it will wreck on our economy?
Whay are they monitizing the debt even after testifing in Congress the Federal Reserve would not do so?
Why rush though a Health Care Bill no one can read or understand?
Why try to gag Insurance companies from communicating the effects of a cut in Medicare Advantage to its own customers?

Thats enough for now, not one of them has a good answer but it makes people very uneasy that if BO is willing to "harm" the people with such outlandish legislation is he willing to take the next step? Not so unreasonable to think he would.

·
Registered
238 Posts
i have answers but you dont want to hear them all you do is shout your redoric and then spout off about fox to back up your side.
fox is where you get your info and others get theirs from elsewhere the only reaosn you listen to fox is it best fits your view as does other stations for for other indiviules.
my point has always been the same . that 1 issue can be looked at in 2 different points of view.
so just because others dont agree with your view doesnt mean they are wrong . they just view it different.
just like the other topics that started about a songs words .they say one thing and others bring their own interpitaition of the words instead of readin the words as they are written.
as far as medicare they deserve a gag order they have had their chances for many years to fix the problem that they have created but wont because of greed as did the AIGs of the world. and the madoffs.
it is now time for action and people dont like that someone is actually gonna do something.its tuff for some to handle. but as i said in 6 yrs after his time you will see the difference. from wat he inherited to wat the next will inherit.

·
Premium Member
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
And why are we on the verge of him doing it now?
IMO, because he is running into to much opposition to his health care bill, closing gittmo, the Afgan war, the taxes that will have to be pushed on the people to pay for all this spending, his czars and the way he talks about this country and how he has no idea what to do with the Tea Party people. He thought he would just steam roll all his bills thru congress and it's not going his way and the people that put him there (not the voters)are probably asking him question he can't answer. He thought he would just have to say something and it would be done, even people that voted for him are wondering what's going on now. He's in over his head and getting po'd and desperate I believe. He say how GWB used 9/11 to get the Patriot Act passed and nobama will use anything he can to get his agenda pushed thru.

·
Premium Member
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i have answers but you dont want to hear them all you do is shout your redoric and then spout off about fox to back up your side.
fox is where you get your info and others get theirs from elsewhere the only reaosn you listen to fox is it best fits your view as does other stations for for other indiviules.
my point has always been the same . that 1 issue can be looked at in 2 different points of view.
so just because others dont agree with your view doesnt mean they are wrong . they just view it different.
just like the other topics that started about a songs words .they say one thing and others bring their own interpitaition of the words instead of readin the words as they are written.
as far as medicare they deserve a gag order they have had their chances for many years to fix the problem that they have created but wont because of greed as did the AIGs of the world. and the madoffs.
it is now time for action and people dont like that someone is actually gonna do something.its tuff for some to handle. but as i said in 6 yrs after his time you will see the difference. from wat he inherited to wat the next will inherit.
Please enlighten us with the answers, since nobama doesn't seem to have answers for the people. You must know more than him, which wouldn't be saying much at this point!

·
Registered
238 Posts
his no response to arguments that have no basis is enough no need to argue or speek out on such outlandishness .
hence the no speech on the subject .

·
Banned
5,315 Posts
This has gone far enough.

I tire of the horrid spelling, the childish responses, the accusations, and the berating of those that respond to your "posts". If you do nothing else at least try to be interesting and logical.

People here are generally good guys caught in some really weird times where what was once unthinkable now must be stopped before it turns into the unimaginable. You cant see that fine then argue against it but present your facts and sources or else you will find yourself ignored.
While starting to read this thread I was about to say the same thing, as I scroll down I see you beat me to it.

I have no problem with others points of view, you are fully allowed to have any point of view you want. That's what is/was great about this country. How do you know for a FACT that everyone in this forum that disagrees with you gets their news and points of view from FOX. We all obviously have the internet and are fully capable of finding things in different parts of the web. And 90% of the people here, when they make a point/tell a story, they have the link to back it up. So far All I have seen is you post 1 youtube video comparing Bush's speech to Hitlers. (this is not an attack on you, just an observation, and I am trying to be civil about it. If you choose to respond to this, I would appreciate a civil response)

·
Registered
238 Posts
i didn't say everyone kevron this is exactly Wat I'm talking about -
here is Wat i said -

i have answers but you dint want to hear them all you do is shout your rhetoric and then spout off about fox to back up your side.
Fox is where you get your info and others get theirs from elsewhere the only reason you listen to fox is it best fits your view as does other stations for for other individuals.

if you read it ,it says YOU that means i was talking to a particular person who was Rhodes.

then you said i said everyone gets their news from fox. do you see how changing that 1 word from you to everyone changes concept of the statement. cmon guys,

here's Wat you said i said not true.-
How do you know for a FACT that everyone in this forum that disagrees with you gets their news and points of view from FOX.

as you see i never said that it was implied that i did but didn't . hence why i and we and alot of people get frustrated by the spin in words.

·
Banned
5,315 Posts
I'm not talking about just this thread, I'm talking about multiple threads. Out of all this WHAT bothers me most is the attacking feel that is put out. I know it is hard to show the correct emotion in text, but that is WHAT it seams is coming acrossed.

·
Premium Member
4,997 Posts
What if Obama doesn't win the next election?
I'm the kind that like to find the good in everyone & wish them well. Obama will make a fine ex president. And, IMO, he'll do better at that than his current job.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts