Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious...... what would you do when the new design 995 comes out?
1- Buy one and keep your old style
2- Trade your old one in on a new one.
3- just buy the new design stock and put it on your current model??

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SW - Think I found a used 995 plain jane for $150....... what do you think or should I just wait a couple of months for the new ones. (maybe) ?

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
Is the 45 version going to be dressed in this new stock or something different?

If it is, I want the 45 in the new stock, and will get my 9mm carbine with the replacement stock.
If new, then will wait and see....... :blink:

·
Registered
367 Posts
i plan on buying the new stock for my 995 and DRUMMROAL PLEASE----------BOOM BOOM BOOM
a 4595!

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was just wondering........ wondering if the "used" market might be getting bigger from the trade-ins for the new model ?????

·
Registered
20 Posts
Buy the new stock. 8) Just waiting patiently. The anticipation is killing me.

G

·
I just bought a 995 and when the 4595 comes out I will have one and if they come out with a new stock for the 995 I will just buy a new gun and keep the old one, besides you can never have to many guns besides the price on these things you wont find a better buy.

·
Premium Member
93 Posts
I'd buy the new stock,but I'm begining to think it all a dream. or figment of some sort..
i mean how long has this been going on. Is there really one coming out in the next few months or should i start reconstructing my original --RR--

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Kind of like the car companies when a NEW model is going to be coming out............... SUSPENSE...............they even sneek a picture or two out just to get one really wound up !! :devilsidesmile:

·
Premium Member
80 Posts
BUY the gun NOW while you can get it! then get the stock when it comes available- I bet they will be back ordered for several months

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.