Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 6689 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hot damn! Great weather forecast today, and it's time to clean out the garden(s) and assess whether winter damaged the house. Yesterday I poured two 4' footings for one of the porches, and I'll be replacing a rotted wood column with one of those new-fangled composite jobbies - those things are amazing! Happy Saturday everyone!

·
Registered
346 Posts
how nice for you ! :) got a lot of ice last night and maybe 12+ in. of snow before it's over tomorrow. wi. sucks this spring so far.

·
Premium Member
Everything
2,991 Posts
Working. Sitting in a pile of soil in the rain, potting up 100's of grape vines, currant bushes, blackberry bushes, etc. Interspersed with selling people plants and helping them with their landscape and garden designs and/or problems. And I kind of hope its slow and rainy today because *shocker* I have a wee bit of a hangover. :cool:

·
Super Moderator
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
how nice for you ! :) got a lot of ice last night and maybe 12+ in. of snow before it's over tomorrow. wi. sucks this spring so far.
According to the forecast, we get snow again on Monday.

·
Resident PITA
15,961 Posts
Repairing the damage on my truck that my SIL caused when he got a blow out at 75mph. Won't pass inspection till I fix it.

DSCN9850.JPG
DSCN9853.JPG

Reactions: fatal-bert33

·
Registered
795 Posts
Worked on my car.

It's nice to finally get to do some things outdoors without having to wear a big bulky coat, and taking breaks to come inside and warm up the fingers.

Also glad to be done with snowblower repair for a while.

·
Premium Member
4,740 Posts
According to the forecast, we get snow again on Monday.
Be kind to Uncle Ted and keep that crap in Boston, where it belongs. So sick of cold and snow I could puke!

·
Administrator
24,598 Posts
Decided to modify the design on the coop with some furring strips on the outside to keep the mesh better supported and build ladder-type roosting bars. Ran out of staples and said fugit. I don't feel like going out to buy more right now.

Reactions: moona11

·
Super Moderator
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Got the site work done for porch footings, looked at one of the roofs and see I've got to call my slate guy, had a lil' ice damage. This afternoon I decided to change out the water and clean the hot tub. The weather turned and what should have been a reasonable task turned into a miserably cold PITA, but it's all done. Might have my coffee in there tomorrow morning. :)

·
Death to Dishonor
2,777 Posts
Sitting on the couch with this girl

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,142 Posts
Watching a blizzard... this weather sucks!

·
Super Moderator
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You look quite content.

Reactions: 1024Megabytes

·
Premium Member
Everything
2,991 Posts
Good trick! Sleeping standing up. While hiding out of course. :lol:
And no hiding out for me. That was between loads. I can't even pee in peace at work without someone calling, texting, or straight up hollering at me through the door. You get comfortable with folks when you spend more waking hours working with them than you do anywhere else.

·
Super Moderator
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Spring is bustin' out all over, and the gardeners and landscapers can't wait to get started.

·
Premium Member
Everything
2,991 Posts
We've been going full bore for a bit now here! General mom and pop gardeners are just gearing up, but we have shipped out thousands upon thousands of trees and shrubs already!

1 - 20 of 6689 Posts