Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 821 Posts

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
21,354 Posts
Had to help my buddy file his unemployment benefits. Then I had to hook up the sump pump and pump out lake Evil aka our drive way. That took 2 hrs. Will repeat several times Till the snow and ice melt. I've done it 2x now. Won't have any issues once the ground thaws.

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
21,354 Posts
Chopped ice in the driveway.
Started up old Winnebago started right up after sitting since October. I forgot to remove both batteries and was worried they might be dead. But kick my the where fine.

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
21,354 Posts
Took E to the Airport. Then went country cruising looking for something to shoot. Only saw some birds which are not in season so I just drove around. Talked to my oldest by his house and he said come out before sun down he has some skunks and a few Coyotes that need killing.

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
21,354 Posts
Had supper with the kids. Then fired up my HP table/mini computer. Had not used it in a few were so it needed 19 app updates. I loaded the game and fish map app on it and my phone. So I don't get lost and can find places to shoot those furry creatures.

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
21,354 Posts
My ma always said if a girl slaps you let it go
If a girl hits you with a closed fist. Knocker her the fuck out. She at that point decided to be a man. So treat her like one.

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
21,354 Posts
Outside of a handful of slaps i deserved, I've only had two women hit me that almost made me lose my shit. One was the sister to the wife of one of my Marines. The wife cheated on him, I helped him move back in to the barracks. I was sitting in the day room when the sister came in and blind sided me in the ear hole. She came in for another shot and got wrapped up and put down hard. Still have no clue how she got in the building.
The other was my ex wife. An argument over bill money and shoe shopping ended up with her hitting me from behind with a chair and getting pancaked across the kitchen for her trouble. I left her the next day.
Your lucky. Women like to hit me.

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
21,354 Posts

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
21,354 Posts

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
21,354 Posts

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
21,354 Posts
Great Rach.
Had a interview with UPS for a driver spot today. They will call next week to set up a dot physical and driving test if I pass the background check and the regional supervisor is good with it. It beats farming so hopefully I get it

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
21,354 Posts
Cleaned up all the dog poop from the winter. And used the rider mower to bag the leaves and took a full load to the dump

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
21,354 Posts
You mean a smart guy like you, with a riding mower, I figger'd you'd just put two and two together and well, spread manure... you know, fertilize the yard.
Plus E's not there to tell you that's gross....
It stinks. So no and I don't like stepping in it.

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
21,354 Posts
More fishing, for about 2 hours, until a windstorm came through. Casting in 35 mph winds is a bit trying.
It seemed like Gail first winds here today. It was rough driving to Bismarck to get E.

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
21,354 Posts
If it makes you feel better Rach my Rider would not start either. New Battery and off I went riding in circles mowing up leaves. :p:p
But its a John Deere so it should run.

1 - 20 of 821 Posts