Whatcha doing today?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by adam01364, Apr 14, 2018.

1. Rerun

Rerun Supporting Member

D
    Disney World has a 99 year tax exempt contract with the State of Florida.
    They only supply sales taxes.

eldar

2. TNTRAILERTRASH

TNTRAILERTRASH Supporting Member

My sister bought a house in Bonita Springs back in the 80's. I said, "don't you remember them running airboats up and down that street back in '74?" It never flooded when she owned it. When Irene(?) came through there was 2-3ft of water in that neighborhood. She sold it 2-3 years before that storm got there.

3. TNTRAILERTRASH

Back to the work bench. I installed the gas tube on one AR upper. Couldn't find the roll pin. Had another for the other upper I am going to assemble. That one fly off to who knows where............ :lol: ordered a 5 pack from Brownell's, and some other tools. I'll put the other one together now and await the package from Brownell's. Let's see where is that little tub of Aero Shell grease?

4. OldOutlaw

OldOutlaw Supporting Member

Right where you left it and the other items!

5. TNTRAILERTRASH

Top of the fridge next to the Motorkote, Hoppes, CLP, Walmart 10-30 Syntek, spare charging handle collection.

6. It could happen. This is the view from in front of my SIL's place. She lives near Santa Anita Park.
    upload_2020-9-14_11-12-30.png

7. Rachgier

Rachgier Administrator Staff Member

Well I started my day out using the bolt extractor for that manifold bolt I sheared off. Then I shot both trans cooler retaining clips off in to the darkness. After that finally got that pig out from under the truck and boy does she smell cooked!

20200915_114445.jpg

20200915_160502.jpg

moona11 likes this.
  8. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

Spoke with my son. They made it back safely from their hiking trip. 19 days out total. He said it was a tough trip. More mental than physical. But he would do it again. 3 had to be evac out. They get a few days off before his 1st real class starts. Glad he made it successfully out alive. Lol
    He also has some new lady friends.

Dagwood, 1024Megabytes, SWAGA and 2 others like this.
  9. MaryB

MaryB Supporting Member

Picking herbs, getting them in dehydrator. See if any tomatoes are ripe, pick the last meal of beans most likely. Maybe dig carrots...

10. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

Got my flu shot and Microsoft chip two days ago which I’d forgotten about and put my sign up today.
    61986B04-A068-4CB3-A0C1-9649AB588CB8.jpeg

11. I'll be trying my best to keep my mouth shut while my SIL visits. She can be rude and flat out obnoxious. Then she looks at you like Steve Urkel.
    [​IMG]

1024Megabytes likes this.
  12. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

Did you marry the wrong one lol?

13. mariepearson

mariepearson Member

I got a good sleep after cleaning the garden

OldOutlaw likes this.
  14. Going to Mom's to cut grass and clean gutters, and...? lol

OldOutlaw likes this.
  15. I married the right one. Today the SIL took her 87 yo father to a bar where there was a musician playing that she "had" to see.
    No masks, no social distancing. WTF here Sweetie and I have been busting our humps to keep the man as safe as we can and this broad waltzes in and.... ARGH. Such an effing PITA.

16. Oh yeah she also informed us she was coming to stay the week of Thanksgiving and had already bought her plane tickets. Never even asked us. I told her we'd made other plans and weren't going to be here.

Rerun, SWAGA and OldOutlaw like this.
  17. OldOutlaw

That work is no fun for me. :)

adam01364 likes this.
  18. OldOutlaw

Nope. That type of crap cannot be tolerated!

adam01364 likes this.
  19. TNTRAILERTRASH

Leave the key under the mat.

moona11 and 1024Megabytes like this.
  20. OldOutlaw

Bad Trashman, very bad idea.
    She would just keep that key and keep on coming down. May even move in when Adam is gone on a trip. Bad Trashy!

1024Megabytes likes this.