Whatcha doing today?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by adam01364, Apr 14, 2018.

1. Rachgier

Rachgier Administrator Staff Member

Green board or blue board. Is designed for high humidity applications. Grab purple board if you can get it. Much better moisture resistance along with better mold and mildew inhibitors.

adam01364 likes this.
  2. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

....as little as possible.
    Did 6 miles on the beach this morning with my second worst time since I’ve started 10 days ago (every two days).
    High tide so the choice was soft dry sand or soft wet sand.
    [​IMG]
    Got a haircut at a Latino barbershop and shit looks tight with razor cut and everything.
    Enjoying the early evening with a PBR and the neighbors soul music.

3. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

Feel like crap. Still in bed

4. SWAGA

E give you the COVID?

5. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

Not that I'm aware of. Last 2 days just dragging ass. Exhausted

6. Get better soon Moon. Have you had to miss any work?

7. FlashBang

FlashBang I Stand With Talon Lifetime Supporter

Did E forgot to untie you again? :duh:
    Hope you feel better soon brother.

8. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    :rotfl:
    Prolly...

Who has that picture of "E's Dungeon"?

9. Pistolkitty

Pistolkitty Supporting Member

My man has embrace the suck patches all over the place. Irag thing. We were at the gas station a few weeks sgo and some super soft man bun type of guy was like bro i love the patch on your hat dude, thats so 2020 bra, bleh bleh bleh... he was just like yeah mkay bro.....

SWAGA likes this.
  10. Rachgier

No, it's just a military thing. They said the same thing back in the 90's. Just like half the crap that made Mattis famous 4 years ago is all the same crap we've been saying for decades. Social media took good military commentary and turned it hipster. Bastards...

11. SWAGA

Just waved off the spousal unit for her first day of return to work after 7 months of unpaid leave.
    Some took early retirements, buy-outs or simply faded away so she’s got she went up a couple of slots in seniority. They did cut her hours to 20/week but hey, she kept her job.

undeRGRound and 1024Megabytes like this.
  12. SWAGA

Private Swagz you just volunteered son, front and center!!

Yessah...:yikes:

(embrace the suck)

undeRGRound likes this.
  13. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

Spent yesterday teaching another concealed carry class with my buddy. Three students this time. Kind of a small class. All three of them managed to qualify within the first 15 or 20 minutes of the range time. Spent the rest of that time tuning and tweaking their skills, adding certain drills, and talking about how to apply for self-defense purposes. The rest was classroom time. minimum 8 hours class, two of that must be range time period ended up spending more than 8 hours total, but usually do.

Peace favor your sword (mobile)

undeRGRound likes this.
  14. MaryB

MaryB Supporting Member

Way to expensive to line a 12x16 foot space... OSB coated with poly should do it.

15. Rachgier

$14 a board for purple board vs $18 a board for OSB at home depot. Same sheet count.

FlashBang likes this.
  16. MaryB

MaryB Supporting Member

Then mud, paint...

17. TNTRAILERTRASH

TNTRAILERTRASH Supporting Member

My 2005 LeSabre is like driving a couch. I did almost 700mi. yesterday in my white '97 LeSabre I call it the "White Trash Limo."

1024Megabytes likes this.
  18. TNTRAILERTRASH

TNTRAILERTRASH Supporting Member

They sold you some old garbage. I hauled sod for 2 years. Either not enough soil, too dry, or both.

thundercroozer and SWAGA like this.
  19. SWAGA

Hand delivered my mail-in ballot to the Supervisor of Elections office.
    I wasn’t the only one lol.
    Had some concern about my signature as it tends to be allover the place. Brought passport, drivers license, utility bill and voter registration card. Lady checked with what she had in the system and all is well.
    :bounce:

Attached Files:

Dubar likes this.
  20. Dubar

Dubar Supporting Member

Good for you Swagz. I got one in the mail a couple weeks ago, but tore it up cause I plan on going to the voting place to cast my vote in person. I don't recall if the city sent it or the state.

retread likes this.