Whatcha doing today?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by adam01364, Apr 14, 2018.

1. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

Screenshot_20201031-165842_CloudEdge.jpg Put security cameras at the front door and driveway. Battery and solar power. Will see how they last in a ND winter.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2020
    undeRGRound, Pistolkitty and Rerun like this.
  2. FlashBang

FlashBang I Stand With Talon Lifetime Supporter

Gun store for weekly get together, went and bought some new socks, robot vacuum cleaned the house while I was out, now heading out to local Thai restaurant for some dinner.

undeRGRound, Rabidwookie and moona11 like this.

3. Hipointer

Hipointer Member

Voted...it was the longest the wife and I ever stood in line.

4. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

What make and
    What make and model ?

5. moona11

Dis one. Had $290 in gift cards from my health plan also got 128g sd cards for them. Screenshot_20201031-193603_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Here's at night with the outside lights off
    Screenshot_20201031-194132_CloudEdge.jpg

Last edited: Oct 31, 2020
    undeRGRound, Rabidwookie and Rerun like this.
  6. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    Spent a lot of hours going over our game film; we won 30-7, they had negative yards of offense in the 3rd. Pretty well dominated them, they scored on our JV at the end.
    So, then more hours setting up the film for next weeks game. We’re in the semi, gotta beat a team we beat in week 3.

undeRGRound and fatal-bert33 like this.
  7. MaryB

MaryB Supporting Member

wish you had a way to test them for RFI generation, last wireless cam I had wiped out the 2 meter ham band...

8. Pistolkitty

Pistolkitty Supporting Member

I got a surveillance system a couple months ago and Brian installed it. I got concerned when I confiscated my daughters phone and discovered thousands if tik tok videos- with thousands of views- of her walking all over in and out of my house while recording her crap. Anyone meaning us harm could watch those and learn the entire layout of my home. Got rid of the tik tok as well as all other social media she had.
    The system is nice, terabyte hard drive, 8 cameras. I have them all over inside and out. It has the ability to be hooked up to wifi and I can monitor remotely from my phone, but I don't have that set up, as it's easily hacked. Just closed circuit for now.

9. Pistolkitty

Pistolkitty Supporting Member

Getting ready to give my extremely hairy and extremely nervous Australian shepherd a bath. Then Brians very well behaved but very huge black lab. This should be fun.

undeRGRound, Rerun and SWAGA like this.
  10. MaryB

MaryB Supporting Member

Waiting for my 1/4 of beef to arrive, and an order of stuff from Walmart(cat litter, TP, other bulky stuff that is easier to have delivered).

moona11 and Rerun like this.
  11. Rerun

Rerun Supporting Member

Going grocery shopping this afternoon.

Laundry tomorrow.

Yardwork preps for winter on Wednesday.

eldar

12. moona11

Getting ready to go get a Covid-19 test. E was exposed at work again and now I've been showing symptoms. Feels like a cold but with a temp I can't go back to my work till after I feel better. Nasal swab here I come

13. MaryB

MaryB Supporting Member

Unpacking Walmart order since it arrived a day late. Restocked TP, cat litter, couple small things.

14. FlashBang

Going to see a lady and have her tell me to get undressed.... Yep, it's annual physical time.

moona11 and adam01364 like this.
  15. My dermatologist is a woman. My first check up she had me disrobe and she looked me up and down and around, ran her fingers over some irregularities on my skin, and then announced "you look fine to me". It was a nice start to the day.

A year later she checked out those irregularities a second time and she got nasty. Caused me pain and made me bleed.

OldOutlaw and moona11 like this.
  16. moona11

Did that just before our trip to Arizona. It was our family Dr. He has big hands.

FlashBang likes this.
  17. FlashBang

That's why I have a lady Doctor.... they have smaller hands and fingers. :D

OldOutlaw, Rerun and moona11 like this.
  18. Rachgier

Rachgier Administrator Staff Member

I thought I made the same great decision, until I found out she's married to a former Marine. She's got the beside manner of... well... me.

Rabidwookie and Rerun like this.
  19. Rachgier

Rachgier Administrator Staff Member

Did another dodge 3.5l water pump, timing belt, and tensioner this morning on a charger this time. Brake job on a Ford Expo this afternoon. Then diagnosed a water pump leak on a Chevy Trax with the 1.4l turbo gas engine. Picked up that pump for tomorrow's episode of "why does the retired firefighter keep volunteering to fix other people's busted shit?"

Granted I did just make $1k in 72 hours...

20. FlashBang

Mine is former Army, she is a joker. The Nurse got me ready for the exam... about halfway through Doc says to me "These damn masks are really screwing me up, I didn't recognize you until I lifted your gown" LOL