Whatcha doing today?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by adam01364, Apr 14, 2018.

1. harleyboy65

harleyboy65 Supporting Member

John Deere 4230 got a new relay to send power to the top of the cab, now my radio, wipers and most important blower motor should work without cutting out. Will have heat for moving snow..yeah

undeRGRound, moona11 and OldOutlaw like this.
  2. Pistolkitty

Pistolkitty Supporting Member

Good thing I'm all talk and nothing's true on the internet.

3. TNTRAILERTRASH

TNTRAILERTRASH Supporting Member

Drove to Chattanooga, delivered, got off really early. Got my tags for the truck, insurance, went to UPS and picked up 2 packages. Going back tomorrow for a PA package.

fatal-bert33 likes this.
  4. OldOutlaw

OldOutlaw Supporting Member

Uh Huh! It surely is. :)

1024Megabytes likes this.
  5. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

Running 2 cnc machines. Busy boy tonight

Rabidwookie and Rerun like this.
  6. Pistolkitty

Pistolkitty Supporting Member

Glad to hear you're back to work!

Rabidwookie likes this.
  7. moona11

Thanks

undeRGRound likes this.
  8. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    you sound really enthused

Rabidwookie likes this.
  9. TNTRAILERTRASH

TNTRAILERTRASH Supporting Member

Took the dually to the car wash. Changed the fuel filter. It was actually clean. Its running really sluggish. Maybe the air filter has a rat nest in it. The 6 year old fuel looked clean. No telling what kind of algae is in the tank. Cold, and drizzling. Got up to 55mph and the 20yo Michelins on the rear started shaking really bad. Priced a full set of Mastercrafts for $800 20201122_095339.jpg

Bled the injectors. Blew out the mud dauber clumps, paper wasp nests.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2020
  10. Visper

Visper AK = Automatic Killer!?! Supporting Member

Had a full range day in my "back yard". Shot more than a few rifles, some for fun and some because i got new optics for them (upgrades) so had to sight them in.

Was great to actually have nothing to do outside for once and just have a nice relaxing day with just me and the smell of gunpowder!!!

No wife or daughter bugging me, just chirping birds! Even got lucky with a 60 degree day!!

11. Rachgier

Rachgier Administrator Staff Member

I was supposed to go shooting but some twat waffle locked the gate that leads to the range parking lot from the trail head parking lot. Called my buddy from CPW and apparently the rancher that leases the land between the trail head and the range has been threatening people going to the range and has taken to locking the gate to keep people out.

It's State land and rumor has it, he's about to get his lease revoked.

Rerun and Rabidwookie like this.
  12. Visper

Damn @Rachgier , that sucks... sucks even more that he can lock the gates on you like that, guess no way around???

13. Rachgier

He locked the 2 main gates on the main roads and strung 4-wire fence across the 2- tracks.

Edit: The only other way to the range is on posted BNSF property which when he calls the cops, it's for someone trespassing on railway property.

It's that, or hump your gear the 2 miles from the trail head to the range.

14. Visper

Yeah, I'd be cutting that wire!!! lol

moona11 likes this.
  15. Rachgier

Not worth the hassle. There's great white tail hunting and fishing spots in that SWA. It's a shame one dude has to ruin it for people.

Visper likes this.
  16. MaryB

MaryB Supporting Member

Building my new work bench for electronic projects. Have some metal work bench legs and picked up a 36"x72" piece of butcher block counter for a top. Wood is low static so no worries about frying electronics. Need to cut some braces and a support so nothing sags over time not that 1 1/2 inch thick butcher block should sag...

OldOutlaw and fatal-bert33 like this.
  17. I just looked. My cryptographic currency is now worth close to $370. It's too bad I cannot get into my stupid Coinbase account to withdraw it. I hate Coinbase so much.

18. FlashBang

FlashBang I Stand With Talon Lifetime Supporter

Finishing reports and getting ready to start some time off after today until December 1st.

1024Megabytes and moona11 like this.
  19. moona11

Came to work early we got 4 hrs off today and tomorrow off also.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2020
  20. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

Vermont
    Went back to work.