Whatcha doing today?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by adam01364, Apr 14, 2018.

1. fatal-bert33

fatal-bert33 Member

Happy Thanksgiving Cicpup. Stay safe out there !! :cheers:

Rabidwookie likes this.
  2. Rachgier

Rachgier Administrator Staff Member

Made some pico de gallo for tomorrow, because salsa is boring.

20201125_193356.jpg

Rabidwookie likes this.

3. Which means your health is better. Glad to hear it!

1024Megabytes and Rabidwookie like this.
  4. TNTRAILERTRASH

TNTRAILERTRASH Supporting Member

Wanted to bake a chicken tomorrow. None in the store. Got a 8.35lb turkey breast. I had it sitting in the sink. Moved it to the fridge. Too much to do tomorrow on the dually. No time to cook.

fatal-bert33 and Rabidwookie like this.
  5. Rabidwookie

Rabidwookie What the Hell was that? Member

:
    Sounds like he deserves it. Maybe that’ll teach him something.

6. Rabidwookie

Rabidwookie What the Hell was that? Member

FINALLY got started on the wooden case for my carbine. Got it measured and cut but then the mosquito squadrons showed up, and i had to shut it down. Too damn hot in there with the outside doors closed, and no windows for an a/c. Lol

fatal-bert33 likes this.
  7. Dubar

Dubar Supporting Member

Thread drift on:

I've been to Port Charlotte, nice place.

Me and the wife visited a friend there, she took us out and about and ended up at a "pick your own" orange grove.

Got out of the car and the farmer comes strolling up and asked if he could help. I told him we were looking to get a case of oranges. He turned around and called to his dog "Buck, get me an orange". Ole Buck took off, jumped in the air, and came down a a huge orange without a toothmark on it!!! Then the farmer whips out his knife and with hardly any motion at all, peels that orange to perfection. I asked him to do it again and soon I had two peeled oranges. We had a nice case of oranges to take back home with us. We also got some grapefruit. He had maybe 3-4 different types of grapefruit trees, but 1 was off limits. He said that was his special tree, must have been some good stuff.

Thread drift off

SWAGA, Rabidwookie and fatal-bert33 like this.
  8. Visper

Visper AK = Automatic Killer!?! Supporting Member

What am I doing today...hmmm... eating a crap ton of food and gaining a few pounds!!!

Rabidwookie likes this.
  9. greg_r

greg_r Lifetime Supporter

Cooking a 24 pound turkey. Crap-ton of meat but it’s the only fresh one I could find in the store.

moona11 and Rabidwookie like this.
  10. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

Vermont
    No. It means after 3 weeks I finally convinced my toe surgeon that if I didn't get back to driving immediately we would be financially fucked. He gave me my Dr's Note with the stipulation that it's drive only. No walking around. Kinda cool. I don't have to help carry peoples shit or push any damn wheelchairs around. Unfortunately I had to agree that if I stop showing signs of improvement or re-injure it I'll be back on the couch watching Oak Island.

Rerun, FlashBang, moona11 and 3 others like this.
  11. Happy Thanksgiving to all. I hope everyone spends some time focusing on the blessings and good things in your life today and for a while after. Gratitude brings joy into your life.

Rabidwookie and fatal-bert33 like this.
  12. MaryB

MaryB Supporting Member

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Cooking, what else LOL only 1 friend coming over but hey, turkey and stuffing meals for the freezer!

Rabidwookie likes this.
  13. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

Slept till 1. Got coffee and waiting for supper.

14. FlashBang

FlashBang I Stand With Talon Lifetime Supporter

Slept in until 0830 this morning. Got up, cleaned the house of all the dust from the remodeling and then vegged out and watched some Netflix. Now it's time to SSS and go meet some friends.

Rerun, Rabidwookie and moona11 like this.
  15. MaryB

MaryB Supporting Member

Recovering from cooking all day yesterday... turkey stock went in the freezer at 2AM this morning! Ended with 2 quarts of stock to make turkey wild rice soup in a few weeks when I am no longer tired of eating turkey LOL

fatal-bert33, moona11 and Rabidwookie like this.
  16. I get tired of eating turkey with my second bite at Thanksgiving.
    Told Sweetie if she wants me to be thankful on Thanksgiving, we'll have ham or steak or even grilled cheese sammiches. Alas, it was turkey.

fatal-bert33 and Rabidwookie like this.
  17. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

EF114974-C4E6-41D6-8860-FC9542CBD4DB.jpeg
    I’m going to overdose, I’m having carrot cake and a Southern Comfort/Chocolate liquor cocktail.
    Its soooooo good,makes you want to just sock a random person in the face.

moona11 and Rabidwookie like this.
  18. TNTRAILERTRASH

TNTRAILERTRASH Supporting Member

A nice 1 1/2" thick ribeye is a great Thanksgiving meal.

19. fatal-bert33

fatal-bert33 Member

Just my wife and I this year so we cheated> Steaks on the grill with sweet potatoes !! Yummy !!!

20. MaryB

MaryB Supporting Member

Warmish day(58) so I am spray foaming a few spots that need it outside and inside.