Whatcha doing today?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by adam01364, Apr 14, 2018.

1. Rabidwookie

Rabidwookie What the Hell was that? Member

Working on the case for my 995TS. Hoping not to get the stain on the damn felt lining.

fatal-bert33 likes this.
  2. fatal-bert33

fatal-bert33 Member

:pics:

TNTRAILERTRASH and adam01364 like this.

3. Rabidwookie

Yeah, but it ain’t far enough along yet. :( Just looks like part of a shelf at the moment.

OldOutlaw and fatal-bert33 like this.
  4. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

Take pictures as you go along and write a article so Kirk will leave the rest of us alone

5. Rabidwookie

:lol: I’m still pretty sure it’s gonna end up looking like hammered shit, but the in progress pics i can do. The article, not so much. I’d start off on the case, and end up on how to NOT set up your surround sound.

6. Rabidwookie

7025BA57-CB4F-4B89-ACD6-A2BC8D5FEFD9.jpeg 7F8C47C4-6A7E-4CB3-9D16-B18618A27C08.jpeg 7F8C47C4-6A7E-4CB3-9D16-B18618A27C08.jpeg 7025BA57-CB4F-4B89-ACD6-A2BC8D5FEFD9.jpeg 7F8C47C4-6A7E-4CB3-9D16-B18618A27C08.jpeg 5836D880-BB4A-463D-A3F5-FA810C7D953A.jpeg I do however, have pics of one thats been modified for my AR. Not sure how those came out like that........:duh:

7. TNTRAILERTRASH

TNTRAILERTRASH Supporting Member

:lol:

8. I am cleaning out a section of room today to put up the Christmas tree. Since it is 2020 I am wondering if the tree will have an electrical short out and catch fire later.

SWAGA and Rabidwookie like this.
  9. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

Vermont
    The annual mass murder and humiliation of underage pine trees has to stop. They're just children for crying out loud. How would you like it if they took one of your kids into the forest and dressed them up like a drag queen? Not so festive is it?

10. Rabidwookie

:bacon:
    :rotfl::rotfl:

11. It's an artificial Christmas tree we own. That's an amusing joke though.

12. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

We talking boy scouts of America again?

13. .... still in Knoxville. Went to Chilhowee Sportsmans Club in Maryville today and shot clays with the boys. Much fun was had by all. I did not bring my clays gun (Charles Daly Miroku Superior O/U) but had my Remmie 870 with me. I shot terrible but had fun. On the way back we stopped at a Rural King and and had my first Rural King visit. Never been before. Great place, wish they had one in the DFW area. Heading back to DFW early (like 3-4 am early) Tues morning. Will be nice to get back home.

That is all. End of Report. Feel free to mill about sharply.

fatal-bert33 and Rabidwookie like this.
  14. Rerun

Rerun Supporting Member

FB_IMG_1606594310777.jpg
    Yule tree decked out just for ye!

eldar

15. MaryB

MaryB Supporting Member

Moving my old truck to winter storage. I will tackle repairs next spring/summer then sell it. Then washing out and repairing the old freezer I was using as a fridge(external temp control) so I can loan it (until she no longer needs it) to my elderly friend who wants to buy bulk but the tiny freezer on her apartment fridge won't let her.

She stores some stuff at my house in the freezers(I have 3, 2 currently full, third is for overflow at times I need it and is a tiny 5cu foot) but it is not convenient for her and she is likely going to lose her drivers license due to cataracts, she is having surgery done but her doc is recommending the state suspend her license until she can see again.

I have no problem running down and picking her up or bringing stuff to her but she hates asking... so giving her the extra freezer to use. Needs a new cold control, I had it bypassed since the external controller just cycled power to the freezer. Just a little 7cu foot but will make her life better.

16. Rerun

Rerun Supporting Member

35°F this morning.
    First time frost.

Hibernated the first 6 hours after breaking fast. Jack in the Box's #30 combo with coffee.

eldar

Rabidwookie likes this.
  17. Rachgier

Rachgier Administrator Staff Member

Being an adult. Finally bought a new hamper after breaking mine during the move in April, then impulse purchased a bunch of stuffies for the future ex-wife's kids. Pay no mind to the one that looks like it has downs. It's got the clip in weirdo eyes and the head is overstuffed.

received_1341107829562244.jpeg
    16068469920524117561333313490814.jpg

18. Rabidwookie

Haven’t seen
    Haven’t seen a Jack in the box, for years.

19. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    Kinda depends on the decorations and the kid, doesn't it? This is someone's son....

[​IMG]

20. missiledefender

missiledefender Supporting Member

Sitting in my Army Retirement Briefings!! 6 months to go until I'm in Freedom Land.