Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
5,921 - 5,940 of 9,100 Posts
My oldest likes to learn but is always busy on his farm. Middle kid nope he is having none of it. Youngest like to learn. When it doesn't interfere with his online life
I knew they were out when they told me I make it look easier than it was. At least the boy is interested in ranching. More than likely a temporary thing once he is a full fledged hand and not the greenhorn that never gets left alone.

I knew they were out when they told me I make it look easier than it was. At least the boy is interested in ranching. More than likely a temporary thing once he is a full fledged hand and not the greenhorn that never gets left alone.
One of them is on a ranch? Cool.

My oldest (stepson) was destined for a Farm life. His bio dad had one thing going for him and that was John Deere. Lol.
Damn kid could drive before he could ride a bike with out training wheels.

One of them is on a ranch? Cool.

My oldest (stepson) was destined for a Farm life. His bio dad had one thing going for him and that was John Deere. Lol.
Damn kid could drive before he could ride a bike with out training wheels.
He has been helping the neighbor out in his ranch. Texas is a 1,000 acre cattle and horse ranch with an animal sanctuary on it.

Discussion starter · #5,925 ·
I'm struggling today. I purposefully split this floor up in to three sections so it wouldn't take a huge toll on my back, but I can barely move today.
Five years ago I did just shy of 4800 sq. ft. in one of my buildings. I'll never do that again, my knees can't take it. (Even with knee pads!)
Shoe Wood Flooring Floor Wood stain

"Your world". :lol:

You were paralyzed from the waist down due to a line of duty injury while performing a technical rescue during a fully involved, 3rd alarm structure fire too?
Nope, I was bottom of a pile of bodies in high school when someone slipped on ice at the top of the steps, I was almost to the bottom. Did some major spinal damage that had me in a wheelchair for 3 months. Then as I have aged it slowly gets worse year by year. Doc told me in 2008(when he did a lumbar decompression to remove bone spurs that were sawing into my leg nerves) I would be in a wheelchair by 2013... I am to stubborn for that. He did the surgery, I became far more active than he told me I should be, he was worried I would injure it again... hello doc, it is a mess already. Moving, bending, twisting... keep it moving or it freezes up. Why long car trips cripple me, I cannot sit more than 2 hours at a time, I have to get up and move, same for sleeping, 2 hours at a time, up for a half hour... try to sleep 2 more...

Reactions: fatal-bert33
Nope, I was bottom of a pile of bodies in high school when someone slipped on ice at the top of the steps, I was almost to the bottom. Did some major spinal damage that had me in a wheelchair for 3 months. Then as I have aged it slowly gets worse year by year. Doc told me in 2008(when he did a lumbar decompression to remove bone spurs that were sawing into my leg nerves) I would be in a wheelchair by 2013... I am to stubborn for that. He did the surgery, I became far more active than he told me I should be, he was worried I would injure it again... hello doc, it is a mess already. Moving, bending, twisting... keep it moving or it freezes up. Why long car trips cripple me, I cannot sit more than 2 hours at a time, I have to get up and move, same for sleeping, 2 hours at a time, up for a half hour... try to sleep 2 more...
Fine you have a Bigger penis than Rach. Lol

Today I got up st 5 am because WTF decided it was time to get up. E was already wake getting ready for work. So me and the puppy played with the other dog. Later I finally got to do some snowblowing 1st time of the year. Taking a break now with the puppy sleeping in bed and me trying to warm up. Got the bone chills. Taking the puppy to the vet in awhile for her 1st shots

Fine you have a Bigger penis than Rach. Lol
At least the story of how I got hurt never changes. That's her 3rd or 4th version over the years now?

@MaryB , last time you told that story, you were the one who fell down the stairs and landed wrong but there was no wheelchair for months, and the "sawing" bone spurs were just chips floating around.

At least the story of how I got hurt never changes. That's her 3rd or 4th version over the years now?

@MaryB , last time you told that story, you were the one who fell down the stairs and landed wrong but there was no wheelchair for months, and the "sawing" bone spurs were just chips floating around.
Nope I have never told it that way. Bone spurs came later, chips were immediate. I have spurs all up and down the spine at this point. Been told my spine is trying to self fuse...

Just got back from the eye doctor. I've been seeing what looks like a bubble on my left eye and what looks like lightning flashing. Wanted to make sure the lens they put on back in March wasn't coming loose.

He didn't find anything major, but I go back in 5 weeks for a checkup. Hopefully it'll go away on it's own.

Warmish and rainy here today. I took a basket of goodies (English tea, "biscuits", cheese) over to my neighbor, she's been really sweet to me so I thought I'd repay the kindness.

Quick trip to town, get new glasses that were ready before xmas but I did NOT want to be in Walmart the week before. Pick up a few groceries too since I am there...

Reactions: fatal-bert33
Lovely trip to the Dr for a possible torn rotator cuff and CPR/First Aid training.... sarcastic yay

5,921 - 5,940 of 9,100 Posts