Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
5,941 - 5,960 of 9,100 Posts
Twisting Moonzie's arm a bit hard, was ya?
Or were you throwing stuff for the new pup to chase?
Hope its good news...even though sometimes the "It's F'd up, but that means we can fix it for real" is the good news.

Reactions: Rabidwookie
On my way to the store, some poor lady was broken down in the middle of the intersection with her boyfriend. Stopped and helped push her out. She was too weak to turn the steering wheel and the automatic steering was obviously out. By the time we got it started at least three other people had stopped to help push. Nice to see.

Peace favor your sword (mobile)

On my way to the store, some poor lady was broken down in the middle of the intersection with her boyfriend. Stopped and helped push her out. She was too weak to turn the steering wheel and the automatic steering was obviously out. By the time we got it started at least three other people had stopped to help push. Nice to see.

Peace favor your sword (mobile)
Sometimes small things like that can almost restore peoples faith in humanity.

Lovely trip to the Dr for a possible torn rotator cuff and CPR/First Aid training.... sarcastic yay
Hope it is just tendonitis/bursitis... rotator cuff repair is NOT fun... been there done that twice on the same shoulder.

Quit taking naps during the day and you just may sleep better at nights.
I try to not nap during the day, when you get 3-4 hours sleep the night before it happens... fun and joy of nerve pain making sleep impossible.

Reactions: Rabidwookie
So,
You're going to stay in Colorado for the near time. Enjoy the fruit of your labor.

Could be a good thing, considering.

eldar
No. Trading labor for rent still. I figure while I'm here I might as well live in style. This place will go for $1,000 a month when I'm done with it, but I only have to trade $400/mo in labor.

I've got a 3 bedroom guest house in Texas to remodel once I get there, and a lot of sheetrock repairs in the main house from a destructive chewer of a dog.

No. Trading labor for rent still. I figure while I'm here I might as well live in style. This place will go for $1,000 a month when I'm done with it, but I only have to trade $400/mo in labor.

I've got a 3 bedroom guest house in Texas to remodel once I get there, and a lot of sheetrock repairs in the main house from a destructive chewer of a dog.
I stayed at a friend's house - she owned a pitbull. He gnawed a hole large enough for me to crawl thru one night after she locked him in her garage.

Had to replace the solid wood door.

eldar

Nice work Rach and that made my back hurt worse than it already does... one of those "I don't have a clue WTF I did" back spasms that creeps up now and then and puts me in a chair/bed for 3-4 days. Had to get the cane out for this one it is so bad.

If you are young take are of your spine! I didn't. Despite back problems from high school on I abused my back way to often!

Nice work Rach and that made my back hurt worse than it already does... one of those "I don't have a clue WTF I did" back spasms that creeps up now and then and puts me in a chair/bed for 3-4 days. Had to get the cane out for this one it is so bad.

If you are young take are of your spine! I didn't. Despite back problems from high school on I abused my back way to often!
I still have to do shoe molding and touch up the baseboards. It's so much easier sliding around on a finished floor...

5,941 - 5,960 of 9,100 Posts