Whatcha doing today?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by adam01364, Apr 14, 2018.

1. Going to bed now, after watching 4 hours of portents to the end of the world in 2021.

Who would have thought the Browns would be the sign...

Rabidwookie likes this.

2. EvilE424

EvilE424 Death to Dishonor Lifetime Supporter

Well I was going to enjoy a day off but just got the call that I'm needed for a medical transport... now to break the news to my snuggle buddy PXL_20210111_151103206.jpg

3. Rabidwookie

Rabidwookie What the Hell was that? Member

Oh hell.....:rotfl:They make it to the SB, then we know the end of days is upon us:lol::rotfl::rotfl:

OldOutlaw likes this.
  4. Interesting matchups next weekend.
    Or mis-matchups, depending on your POV.
    Browns at Chiefs
    Ravens at Bills
    Rams at Packers
    Buccaneers at Saints

5. That already happened in 2004 when the Red Sox won the World Series.

Rabidwookie likes this.
  6. MaryB

MaryB Supporting Member

Unpacking and testing my new food vacuum sealer. I have killed 4 Food Savers in the last 3 years and at $100+ each I decided it was time to upgrade to something commercial grade. Food Saver quality really has gone downhill, my first one lasted 15 years then they got bad.

Avid Armor Chamber Vacuum Sealer Model USV32 Ultra Series, with it I can vac pack soups etc and I won't have to fight with it dong more than 5 seals in a row like I did with the Food Savers.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07YLGRZFJ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

fatal-bert33 likes this.
  7. Rabidwookie

That’s when the 1st seal was broken. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

adam01364 likes this.
  8. OldOutlaw

OldOutlaw Supporting Member

@Rabidwookie Getting ready to go Wookie hunting again. Saw their big paw prints around all three of my bird feeders this morning. Gonna surprise the hexx out of them tonight. One of the 350 Legend AR's is locked and loaded. :tank:

9. Rabidwookie

Hmmm, can’t be us. We’re Carnivores and don’t do the birdfeeder thing. That’s Ewoks....hmmm then again it could he my 5th cousin 9 times removed. Bahrstool is a bit touched in the brainpan. If hes got pink and orange stripes dyed into his fur, thats him, and He’s fair game. :lol:

adam01364 likes this.
  10. EvilE424

EvilE424 Death to Dishonor Lifetime Supporter

Had PT for my shoulder...it went good. I got informed there's probably a minor tear so fingers crossed that it responds well. Then I made a sugar cookie cheesecake.

Rerun, lklawson, fatal-bert33 and 3 others like this.
  11. @EvilE424 hopefully you made it one-handed...

EvilE424 likes this.
  12. Rachgier

Rachgier Administrator Staff Member

Been up since 5am. Dropped a kid off at McDonald's for his breakfast shift, drove to Pueblo and picked up some project materials, hit the grocery store up on the way home and filled the freezer, completed the storm door project on the neighbor's house, then signed for my kids new phone and took it with me while I picked up SpongeBob from McDonald's.

Now it's "screw you, activate your own damn phone" time while I sit here with a bag of queso chips and plan my schedule around pulling my transmission to replace the pump and installing a drop ceiling for the new fart fan and recessed lighting in the bathroom since I decided to get bathroom remodeling supplies along with the shoe molding for the living room.

13. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

Working hard. Okay for the last 2hrs I have had my feet up on the desk reading FB, Twitter and this place. An other hour 2 parts will complete their operations and I will flip them and run them again. 20210112_193433.jpg

EvilE424 and Rerun like this.
  14. OldOutlaw

He Gone! :D

Rabidwookie likes this.
  15. OldOutlaw

Bahrstool was so ugly my camera shut down. Ask @Rabidwookie
    how ugly those pink and orange stripes are on him!!!

adam01364 and Rabidwookie like this.
  16. Rabidwookie

Good, he was a damn asshat anyway!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

OldOutlaw likes this.
  17. Rabidwookie

Yeah, last photo of him shattered the camera lens and caused a panic.

OldOutlaw likes this.