Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
6,001 - 6,020 of 9,100 Posts
Waiting at the hotel to see if or when my kids plane can take off. 40 mph winds with gusts of 75 right now. So far its been delayed 2hrs. Probably gonna miss another day of work. Haven't even slept yet since yesterday around noon.
Hope those winds don't make it here... I can't run the pellet stove when winds are gusting over 50, backs smoke up into the house

Debating some heavy moving of stuff today... maybe see if I can get a friend to come over and help...

Seems that starting a Thursday with 54 hours tends to upset folks in our payroll dept. so i'm looking at a 4 1/2 day weekend. So I'm kinda doing some research on some magazines. Anybody ever order from or know anything about, On Target Sports Online?
First I heard of them. Just went to their site and looked at price on a S&W SW22 mag. His price is $37.84 ea plus shipping. I just got 2 from a company on ebay for $29.44 ea Delivered. I find some good mag deals at times on ebay.

Hope those winds don't make it here... I can't run the pellet stove when winds are gusting over 50, backs smoke up into the house

Debating some heavy moving of stuff today... maybe see if I can get a friend to come over and help...
Got him on a plane at 11am he made it safely to AZ. I drove home. Wind was insane. Watched one of those southern gentleman get blown over on the interstate in his rig. You would think that when you see all the other truckers doing 25 on the shoulder of the road. You wouldn't pass them at 75. He blocked the west bound lane for miles.
Product Font Screenshot Parallel Rectangle

Got him on a plane at 11am he made it safely to AZ. I drove home. Wind was insane. Watched one of those southern gentleman get blown over on the interstate in his rig. You would think that when you see all the other truckers doing 25 on the shoulder of the road. You wouldn't pass them at 75. He blocked the west bound lane for miles. View attachment 70197
Damn, a bit breezy ain't it?

Got him on a plane at 11am he made it safely to AZ. I drove home. Wind was insane. Watched one of those southern gentleman get blown over on the interstate in his rig. You would think that when you see all the other truckers doing 25 on the shoulder of the road. You wouldn't pass them at 75. He blocked the west bound lane for miles. View attachment 70197
The wind set off my car alarm on my pickup had to move it to the end of the block. My brother lost two grain bins one was almost a mile away from his house the other was a half mile away.

The wind set off my car alarm on my pickup had to move it to the end of the block. My brother lost two grain bins one was almost a mile away from his house the other was a half mile away.
Crazy wasn't it. January with dust storms

Discussion starter · #6,012 ·
Got my 2nd shingles vaccine shot, wasn't anticipating any issues 'cause I was fine after the 1st one. This time, I've got walloped, chills, fever, fatigue, and pain in my joints. But it's a walk in the park compared to what @OldOutlaw 's wife is going through.

Reactions: Rabidwookie
Physical therapy again but luckily a day off!

Gotta love PT... "Does this hurt?" Hell yes!!!! Good lets stretch it a little farther... frikking sadists!
Honestly every time Ive gone they have been awesome. She has the same PT lady I had after my cancer surgery. Hell of a nice lady.

Discussion starter · #6,017 ·
Honestly every time Ive gone they have been awesome. She has the same PT lady I had after my cancer surgery. Hell of a nice lady.
Does @EvilE424 know that this hussy is rubbing you the right way?

New faucet came in a few days early, so I took a break from the bathroom.

Ordered two soap dispensers and a cap for the open holes. I'm lazy, so I got the ones with 40" tubes so I can connect them directly to the 1 gallon bulk sized bottles instead of refilling the stupid tiny little bottles.
Hood Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting
Kitchen sink Tap Sink Property Plumbing fixture

6,001 - 6,020 of 9,100 Posts