Whatcha doing today?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by adam01364, Apr 14, 2018.

1. MaryB

MaryB Supporting Member

Antenna repair, apparently something rattled loose in the wind and my antennas spun on the mast or the mast spun in its clamps. Thankfully I can bring that down to 13' off the ground to get at it... and it is above zero so I am not freezing to death like the year I had to climb the 30' tower to replace a preamp relay when it was -20...

2. Rerun

Rerun Supporting Member

Still,
    be careful out there.

eldar

Rabidwookie likes this.

3. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

Tell em hi

FlashBang likes this.
  4. OldOutlaw

OldOutlaw Supporting Member

Sounds like they were just doing their job correctly to me.

5. Rachgier

Rachgier Administrator Staff Member

Finished the new drop ceiling in the bathroom. Now you can see what you're washing and not have to smell it.

received_790786414857925.jpeg 20210113_140625.jpg 20210113_180312.jpg received_194038925790415.jpeg received_194093142404929.jpeg

Rerun, adam01364 and Rabidwookie like this.
  6. moona11

Working. Getting ready for our 1st. Furlough next week. We lost 10,000 man hours this quarter. So we have 2 week long Furloughs so far. Waiting to see if we get more

Rabidwookie likes this.
  7. FlashBang

FlashBang I Stand With Talon Lifetime Supporter

Doing knowledge transfer of PnP's to new folks coming onboard. Counting days until June....

fatal-bert33 and moona11 like this.
  8. Rachgier

Easy day. Did an estimate on the daughter of a friend's car. Looking like it needs a new radiator and an ignition coil on the #6 cylinder. She's throwing 5 trouble codes, 3 of which are lean codes from the EGR and O² systems, so the bank 2 #1 O² sensor may need to be replaced if solving the misfire on 6 doesn't correct it. I quoted her $400 - $450 for the whole shebang.

My OCD kicked in hardcore as well. The soap dispensers and sprayer hole cap came in today, and I couldn't resist the urge to button up the new faucet.

20210119_181724.jpg 20210119_173022.jpg

Rerun, fatal-bert33 and adam01364 like this.
  9. moona11

Going from work Station to work Station getting all the machine Stations lined up in the same way. EH&S want uniformity so anyone can work any Station and know where everything is. What a PITA

FlashBang likes this.
  10. That's 5S at its best, doncha know

moona11 likes this.
  11. A week later, I'm still dealing with after effects from the 2nd shingles vaccine shot. Sweetie hauled my ass to the ER a couple of days ago when my temp hit 102, I got lots of special attention there, LOL. As of now, my body temp has pretty much settled down to a low grade fever but my skin is on fire.

fatal-bert33, Rabidwookie and moona11 like this.
  12. moona11

Gotta love it. Lots of pissed off dayshifters coming in today. Lol
    Their boss is scared to change the stuff so my boss said screw em lets do this. I just giggle at it. The guys had 6 months to change it on their own and do it somewhat like they would like. But they refused thinking no one would dare change it. Today they will see their desks replaced with incased computer cabinets they cant prop their feet on. My Stations have been that way since last January because I knew it was coming and I just did it. 5s is good but painfull to start

13. moona11

E cant get that shot Because of her MS so I'm supposed to get it. I keep forgetting to get it. Thanks for the reminder. I also need the Flu shot and Covid shot

FlashBang likes this.
  14. Good luck with the Covid shot. Local paper advised that starting at 6AM we could sign up (online only) for shots at a local drugstore chain. Got up at 5:30, and sure enough the site wouldn't allow entry... 6:05 the floodgates opened, and I spent the next 75 minutes "in queue" only to watch the available appointments vanish on my screen. At least I was sitting at home with coffee at the ready.

15. moona11

Our clinic will be setting appointments for people. We get a text and its also om Mychart app when we get the appointment. I don't have to do anything but wait for them to tell me when.

FlashBang, adam01364 and Rabidwookie like this.
  16. ^^Now THAT'S how it should be done.^^

Rabidwookie and moona11 like this.
  17. moona11

And people say its backwards here. Yet they are living in crime ridden city’s and can't see a Dr. Lol.

Its nice here. Don't tell them that

18. Rachgier

Dropping the floofer off for her spay appointment. She has no idea...

16112392305944497993113093211651.jpg

moona11 and Rabidwookie like this.
  19. moona11

Puking and shitting my guts out since 3Am. Son had it the other day 24hr bug or something. Full man cold alert. I think I'm dying

20. Dubar

Dubar Supporting Member

Been there, done that. Hell of a way to lose weight. Get better soon.

Went to my ENT doc today for a routine checkup and to see if a sinus problem could be causing my eyes to water. Lost some hearing the last 2 years, he said I may want to think about hearing aids. He's going to schedule me for a CT scan of my sinuses and do an allergy test to see if that's causing the tearing. As usual, I didn't shed a tear at his office or since I've been home. Tomorrow it'll probably be like a waterfall, aggravating!

Rabidwookie likes this.