Whatcha doing today?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by adam01364, Apr 14, 2018.

1. MaryB

MaryB Supporting Member

I have come to the conclusion docs don't have a frigging clue when it comes to sinus issues. Throw meds at it and see if it works...

2. MaryB

MaryB Supporting Member

Hauled in 5 bags of pellets/dumped half of one into the stove. Otherwise nothing else because my spine is not a happy camper after moving 200 pounds.

fatal-bert33 likes this.

3. FlashBang

FlashBang I Stand With Talon Lifetime Supporter

I call dibs on your guns and E! :lol:

Feel better quick bother.

Rabidwookie and moona11 like this.
  4. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

Thats a done deal lol.
    Hopefully this passes quickly Gryffyn had something similar 2 days ago and last 24 hours. It that or food poison.

Rabidwookie and FlashBang like this.
  5. Rachgier

Rachgier Administrator Staff Member

Mine solved my sinuses issues. Permanently inflamed tonsils and adenoids out, chewed up ear drum replaced, pulverized and infected mastoid process removed, deviated septum repaired, sinus cavity scraped and flushed, then reinflated with a balloon and reformed/supported with titanium mesh.

MaryB, Rabidwookie and moona11 like this.
  6. FlashBang

Have you been keeping your Jameson level where it should be?
    If alcohol kills germs on the outside it should do even better on the inside. ;)

Rabidwookie and OldOutlaw like this.
  7. moona11

No I have not. Its been a year since I tied on one

Rabidwookie and FlashBang like this.
  8. FlashBang

Once June rolls over I'll have to get up there and we'll see about changing that for you. E can protect us from getting beat up and can either drive us home or bail us out. :rotfl:

moona11 and Rabidwookie like this.
  9. Rabidwookie

Rabidwookie What the Hell was that? Member

Damn....

10. TNTRAILERTRASH

TNTRAILERTRASH Supporting Member

I did a DOT physical last evening. I got glasses to pass the last one 2 years ago. I passed this time without them. That was a good thing as I got my glasses out to get used to them and there was streamers from tailights and headlights in broad daylight :confused:o_O maybe the anti-glare coating I paid extra for turned to shit?

11. OldOutlaw

OldOutlaw Supporting Member

Nahhhh Trashy. It's just some thing ya been eating. :rolleyes:

TNTRAILERTRASH likes this.
  12. TNTRAILERTRASH

It couldn't have been those mushrooms that were growing in the cowpies................

13. Rerun

Rerun Supporting Member

Ya oughta be collecting the white crystals that form under the cowpies early in the morning following a heavy dew/light rain...

eldar

Rabidwookie likes this.
  14. TNTRAILERTRASH

Helpful Elder :lol:

Rabidwookie likes this.
  15. Iz dat dere da crystal mooth i heerd about?

Rabidwookie likes this.
  16. Rerun

Rerun Supporting Member

Potassium chlorate.

Nuff said.

eldar

17. MaryB

MaryB Supporting Member

My sinus doc sucks, she is rude, doesn't listen... I have a mildly deviated septum but according to her no other major issues... but I have lost trust in here because of the not listening part... She thinks this is just a runny nose when I have been complaining of it triggering bronchitis for 4 years. My GP helped some but she can only do so much...and now she is retiring(daughter of the doc who delivered me and was my GP until he retired...) and I will miss her.

fatal-bert33 likes this.
  18. Rachgier

Rachgier Administrator Staff Member

I went in for an ear infection...

19. Dubar

Dubar Supporting Member

I think they all stop listening once you get on Medicaid. My Primary doc told me that, since Medicaid only pays for certain things, that's all her practice would let them look at, unless there's something obvious that's wrong. All about the $$$ (and not about the patient). Thankfully I have Federal Blue Cross/Blue Shield as a back up.

I like my ENT. I was telling him about what I was going thru and I added in that I had taken up shooting since I last saw him 2-3 years ago. His response..."Where do you buy your ammo? I've been looking for .40 for 2 months now." I told him about AmmoSeek and SGAmmo and he jotted the links down so he could check them out later.

Rabidwookie likes this.
  20. moona11

Get a different DR.

FlashBang, OldOutlaw and adam01364 like this.