Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

6481 - 6500 of 6530 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,463 Posts
CRAP. Made the team, so tomorrow I have to go to the courthouse for the jury trial. Only good thing is, it's 3 minutes from my house, and there's plenty of parking.
Three minute drive is walking distance (in good weather) and no need to pay for parking :)

·
Premium Member
8,081 Posts
Pulling some stuff from the garden, get it ready for a truck load of horse manure to be tilled in.

Reactions: 1024Megabytes

·
Premium Member
8,483 Posts
CRAP. Made the team, so tomorrow I have to go to the courthouse for the jury trial. Only good thing is, it's 3 minutes from my house, and there's plenty of parking.

I forget the exact charge. Failure to follow lawful orders, or evading a police officer....something like that.

Same basic thing my wife got charged with, after she drove two short little town blocks finding a place to pull off the busy road that has NO shoulder. It's a felony charge!

The prosecutor may have picked the wrong juror if it turns out to be something like that. But they didn't ask a single question before dropping me out of the on-line meeting, so I had no chance to tell them anything.

In my wife's case, the judge tossed it within 3 minutes, and "publicly chastised" the rookie cop that wrote it and the DA that brought it to trial.
Some judges actually give a damn.

eldar

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
25,872 Posts
So your initial invested amount was about $175? $175 @ 320% (compounded annually) over 1.5 years is roughly $1500. Not bad at all.
I sold a bunch of ETH that I bought at $200 for $1600+ nice score but we don't talk much crypto here
due to certain cavemen get rowdy and bang their clubs 🤣 which makes the talking heads pissy too

Hope it shoots like it should! Looks great!

Right now I’m sitting on a jury duty selection, online process. Much nicer than going to the court house.
Except you don't get paid to do it online? 🤔

Sounds like in seating you they didn't do their due diligence since your wife's yada-yada... 🤣

·
Premium Member
8,081 Posts
Working n GPS locked oscillators for the ham rigs. Locks the frequency within 5hz instead of drifting all over...

Reactions: FlashBang

·
Registered
653 Posts
Voted today in our local elections. We shall see how things turn out.

Reactions: undeRGRound

·
What the Hell was that?
674 Posts
Pulling my hair out. Can’t get any help at work, so it’s still 2 of us doing the work of 8, and our workload is about to double in a couple of weeks. Damn near EVERYWHERE is hiring around here, but nobody wants to lose their damn unemployment, and anybody we’ve gotten from a temp service so far, is dumber than a bucket of shrimp. On top of that, i put in an order for some parts from Optics Planet, they say 1-4 days shipping on everything in stock, but it’s all still sitting there. Lol

·
Premium Member
6,726 Posts
On top of that, i put in an order for some parts from Optics Planet, they say 1-4 days shipping on everything in stock, but it’s all still sitting there.
Nothing new for them. I have had too many problems with them getting orders shipped. They seem just as bad now as they were 20 years ago. And I have found several times that they will show items in stock. Place an order and it doesn't ship. After a call or two, they then say that they had to order my item. I quit giving them any of my business a bit over a year ago. Perhaps even two years now.

·
What the Hell was that?
674 Posts
Nothing new for them. I have had too many problems with them getting orders shipped. They seem just as bad now as they were 20 years ago. And I have found several times that they will show items in stock. Place an order and it doesn't ship. After a call or two, they then say that they had to order my item. I quit giving them any of my business a bit over a year ago. Perhaps even two years now.
Lovely. I had ordered a new set of grips for my PT99, and then found out they wouldn’t ship til late June. So j managed to get that part canceled but still waiting on everything else. I’ll give them a couple more days, and if they don’t get it shipped, I’ll cancel the rest of the damn order and get it somewhere else.

·
What the Hell was that?
674 Posts
Surprise,Surprise, Surprise!! Optics planet sent me a notice that my order had been shipped out this afternoon. Guess miracles do happen on occasion. :LOL:

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
19,804 Posts
Looking forward to burning some vacation next week and having only 5 more weeks until I hang up my spurs for good.
Next week I fly to Prescott to drive with the middle kid back home

·
Premium Member
8,081 Posts
Working on my POS lawn mower that isn't charging.alternator is putting out good voltage but not reaching the battery. Today is rip out wiring and replace it, has a break or a fusible link buried somewhere in the frame.

·
Premium Member
2,770 Posts
Getting my covid test Monday, if that passes I get that 8mm kidney stone removed Friday May7th. My A1c came down enough they're going ahead with the surgery, but I hope to get it down more before then.

·
Premium Member
1,463 Posts
It’s my wife’s and my 22nd Anniversary today. Amazing woman especially since she’s a redhead and hasn’t killed me... yet.

Nothing exciting today though, changed the carburetor on my snow blower. 11 years of not draining the fuel or really using Sta-BIL took its toll on the carb and a new OEM one with gaskets is less expensive than just gaskets.

6481 - 6500 of 6530 Posts