Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

6501 - 6520 of 6620 Posts

·
Administrator
24,477 Posts
Getting my covid test Monday, if that passes I get that 8mm kidney stone removed Friday May7th. My A1c came down enough they're going ahead with the surgery, but I hope to get it down more before then.
They started me on jardiance this week and cut down my insulin. I've been a little bummed and eating a lot of junk. Double ear infection didn't help. Sugar spiked to 570, BP was 198/113, but my A1C was 9.9 and my bloodwork came back perfect. If it's still good in a month, we're going to discuss coming off the cholesterol meds.

Reactions: Rerun

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
19,889 Posts
At the airport in Bismarck waiting for my flight. PRESCOTT bound to get my kid from college. Worked till 3 am then laid down for 2 hrs with no sleep. Will arrive in Prescott at 6pm. Its gonna be a long day

·
Premium Member
8,102 Posts
Breaking in the engine on my new tiller. I cannot find anyone local who wants to till gardens, used to be 2 old guys but both are now crippled and can't do it. Earthquake Victory tiller, local dealer who stocks parts which is plus with a low end brand. Built well!, engine starts really easy, counter rotating tines so it won't beat my shoulders up as bad. Viper engine, probably Chinese made Briggs knockoff.

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
19,889 Posts
Spent the day helping my son box up his stuff to store at his grandparents house. Then some shopping and beer 30 with the inlaws. I grilled steaks for all of us

Attachments

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
19,889 Posts
We are heading back home. Currently in ajole state. Went though Moab and on I70. We were going to swing by Rachs but took a different route.

·
Premium Member
3,132 Posts
I'm off of work until next Friday. Presently have close to 105 hours of paid time off. I am going to burn up 32 hours of it this week doing fun stuff with the family. We possibly might do some firearm shooting, a zip line and hiking. It's all up in the air right now though.

Reactions: Rerun and moona11

·
Premium Member
8,512 Posts
Rearranging my BoB and GHB.
Updating some equipment and replacing energy bars and MRE's.

eldar

·
Premium Member
2,820 Posts
Recuperating from kidney stone removal. No pain unless I go pee, then it feels like my kidney is being put into a vise, damn near puts me on my knees. Suppose to get the stent removed next Wednesday, if I don't do it myself first. Doc sez the stent is what's making the kidney hurt. It keeps the valve open that normally close so urine doesn't back up into the kidney but with the stent holding it open the urine backs up causing extreme pain.

He put me on 2 meds to help with pain but they ain't cuttin it, so I called him today and he said to take the oxycodone I have left over from a Feb ER visit. All I can seem to do is sleep, don't feel like eating. He said he had to use every trick in the book to get the large 8mm+ stone out, just didn't want let go. He said it would have torn me up if it had started moving.

Should be back to normal next Friday.

·
Premium Member
21,219 Posts
Debating whether or not to go over to the Tweakerville Plantation and start mowing. Looks like rain all frikken weekend. Picked up a set of Buick 17"
starter kit junior pimp daddy wheels at Pullapart for $100 for the White Trash Limo.

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
19,889 Posts
Back to work. Still on light duty so not doing much. We work noon to 6pm on Thursday instead of 4pm to 3 am. For mental health day it company wide.

6501 - 6520 of 6620 Posts