Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
6941 - 6960 of 7022 Posts

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
20,352 Posts
Today after coffee we re g9nna do some quick shopping for tonight's dinner. We are gonna do tapas. Then start back staying up late we are both on night shifts.

·
Premium Member
8,413 Posts
Cooking, little last minute kitchen cleaning.

·
Premium Member
8,413 Posts
Thin slicing and vac packing the leftover prime rib for sandwich meat. Some kitchen cleanup. And vegging LOL it is a nap type day!

·
Premium Member
36,332 Posts
Binging on Skyrim. Bought the Anniversary upgrade before Christmas, and spent FAR too many hours killing dragons and catching weird fish, while knocking out the multiple new quests included. Fun, but it still pisses me off that they didn’t release the 6th game. My fear is they’ll make it a multiplayer game only, and simply add on to their present online game.

·
Premium Member
7,190 Posts
Waiting for this snow storm to hopefully ease off a bit. Winds as high as 35mph. Sounds like we will get an additional 6 inches of white today. Then more tonight. Gonna have to get started with the snow blower later this afternoon. Then again tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
6,603 Posts
Laundry, cleaned the kitchen, mowed the property and debating whether or not I want to mix up 15 gallons of RoundUp and spray the fence lines and beds to get rid of the weeds, or wait for a sunnier day and just relax for the rest of the day.

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
20,352 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6,951 ·
Have you tired a pellet gun yet?
I wish. Gotta catch 'em above ground to do that. Pocket gophers usually don't come up out of their burrows; too many predators.

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
20,352 Posts
Went to lunch with Evil and had hot beef. Did some shopping and now gonna take a nap. Got to get back on nights. Start work Tuesday.

·
Premium Member
8,413 Posts
As little as possible LOL pay bills for the month... otherwise taking it easy today.

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
20,352 Posts
Last day off. Dropped the res runner off to get rear seal replaced. And having coffee with this little shit.
Dog Comfort Carnivore Dog breed Grey

·
Premium Member
8,413 Posts
Pellet load to deal with... 15 more bags... debating getting a pallet and having a friend use his trailer and Suburban to tow it. Full pallet is 2000 pounds, 50 bags. That might be enough to get me to spring

Reactions: undeRGRound

·
Super Moderator
9,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6,958 ·
Saying "Bye, Bye, Blackberry". Used it for a backup browser on my wifi network. Going thru it making sure I've offloaded any forgotten contacts and long lost pics before I smash it into smithereens
Mobile phone Product Telephony Communication Device Portable communications device

·
Super Moderator
5,307 Posts
Spent the day making calls, cancelling cards, requesting replacements and setting in DMV to get a replacement license. Lost my wallet yesterday afternoon. I'm betting it's in the house somewhere, but I can't find it. So I'm playing it safe by cancelling the bank card, requesting new cards for insurance, driving, CCW... Actually went fairly smooth. New DL in 45 minutes, new CCW over the phone (pick up tomorrow), new insurance cards on the way (10 business days). Biggest pain is waiting for my new bank card - could take 15 days for reissue with a new number. A pain, but we have her's and the checkbook, so I just have to deal with it.

• Sad
Reactions: OldOutlaw
6941 - 6960 of 7022 Posts