Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
6961 - 6980 of 7022 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,796 Posts
Hand patting burgers, slicing cheese for my roast beast lunches. Got out some more ground chuck out of the freezer to do the slow thaw for more burgers. Cooked a big thing of sausage for future omelets. Laundry. Changed the closing date on the land I'm buying so I can have a 3 day weekend. Wondering if I am going to see my sweetie before she goes to Sylacauga to work next week. She isn't sure what days she's working yet.

Reactions: fatal-bert33

·
Super Moderator
5,307 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,413 Posts
That's the way we're looking at it. Sure hope it turns up during spring remodeling, though.
Look under the car where you park. Very common spot for them to fall out as you slide off the seat.Or in the crevice next to the seat and door frame...

·
Super Moderator
9,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6,964 ·
The space between the seat and door frame is where I've found my phone a couple of times.

Reactions: histed

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
20,352 Posts
Working. Supervisor is out sick. So I'm in charge when he is out. And I'm learning to run another CNC machine. 3 actually they are the same type and set ups just different parts. That guy is going to day shift next. At this point I will have run more machines and part families then anyone else in the shop.

·
Premium Member
8,413 Posts
Hibernating... -12 and -36 wind chill... pass. Will tinker on some ham radio projects instead, finish mods to the 33cm(902mhz) 400 watt amplifier.

Reactions: moona11

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
27,019 Posts
Going after Pocket Gophers.
View attachment 74761

Best be careful @undeRGRound
I'd say the same to you... :rotfl:

My evening was wasted (so far) by shopping CDNN for magazines. They had everything I've been waiting to buy, for some new guns I picked up. So I had to make one call, and verify compatibility, the email said YES but the website did not say one way or the other, the salesman verified, so I added to cart.

Then, when I went to pay, it said my address could only have one line of text, I'm guessing my debit card and shipping address are not identical or their website is borkt. So I saved all my selections and will call again tomorrow when they are open :(

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
27,019 Posts
Saying "Bye, Bye, Blackberry". Used it for a backup browser on my wifi network. Going thru it making sure I've offloaded any forgotten contacts and long lost pics before I smash it into smithereens
View attachment 74791
F'ing CAVEMAN :rotfl:

Even the Verizon rep who "delivered" my brand new phone asked why I was going top of the line, 5G double whiz-bang and all that,
I told him WHY NOT? And that ide be keeping it for several years most likely anyway.
Now the 5g is delayed by the FAA and airlines LOL

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
27,019 Posts
Ordered the magazines from CDNN, via phone.

Next up:
The Witness Hunter 10mm 6" barrel and some S&W 59 mags. And maybe some ETS Glock Mags, they have transparent high capacity Happy Sticks!!

·
Premium Member
3,197 Posts
I have a couple of ETS Glock mags. Even my 40 rounder feeds steel case in the SUB-2000.

Yesterday, I ordered two cases of steel mags from Global Ordnance, $5 ARs & $6 AKs. Those are cheap enough to sell @ the gun show over time, I figger. Today I drove an hour or so to go check on one of my troops in WuFlu isolation - he's doing fine. He was hungry for Subway.

·
Premium Member
8,413 Posts
Hauling in pellets to replenish the house stash. Making a trip for 15 more bags so need to make space for them.

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
27,019 Posts
I have a couple of ETS Glock mags. Even my 40 rounder feeds steel case in the SUB-2000.

Yesterday, I ordered two cases of steel mags from Global Ordnance, $5 ARs & $6 AKs. Those are cheap enough to sell @ the gun show over time, I figger. Today I drove an hour or so to go check on one of my troops in WuFlu isolation - he's doing fine. He was hungry for Subway.
Good info!!

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
20,352 Posts
Working came in early the get better trained in on a different machine. Started running it last week. But the guy I was replacing went to day yesterday so I need to come in early to continue the learning process.

·
Premium Member
3,197 Posts
Reorganization of my staff today. Figured out how to do it, much butthurt ensued. Will be ok, will brief them tomorrow what the original plan was & how I saved them.

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
Hoping the rest of the ice will melt off tonight, 45*, so I can cast with my new Lee .225-55-RF mold.

6961 - 6980 of 7022 Posts