Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
7301 - 7320 of 7370 Posts

·
Super Moderator
25,800 Posts
He wasn't feeling much of anything...

The first is straight audio because the surgeon's office refuses to allow recording of videos and the taking of photos. Second was after successfully manhandling 280lbs of jello in to the truck.

Taco Bell

·
Premium Member
8,574 Posts
Assembling the wall mount for the new 75" LCD TV. I had my eye on a Vizio V755-J03 for 6 months, it was $1200, then dropped to $899, walked past it Tuesday and it was $598 because it is last years model and they are flushing out the warehouse stock. Called my friend with the suburban(won't fit in my SUV) and went to get it yesterday. I have a good surround system, adding 2 more speakers so I have 7 for true Dolby surround. On the hunt for a subwoofer too, 15" minimum, preferably larger for the really deep subsonic bass that rattles the house during a movie. My front mains have 12" woofers so have okay bass right now but needs help. I enjoy watching a movie now and then and ignoring the internet. Have friends over and do a movie night.

It is replacing a 6 year old Vizio 55" that has some problems from getting hit by power surges form the wonderful electric utility here... It glitches out every so often and when it does it upsets the computer monitor layout too because it is one of the monitors. Going to put the 55" on a rolling stand to use in the brew shed/on the deck for when I am doing a big BBQ cook.

Reactions: Rerun

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
20,909 Posts
Today I started my vacation or in reality I'm waiting to board my flight to Minneapolis then to Phoenix and then a shuttle bus to Prescott. Will get there around 11pm. Then help my kid get his townhouse cleared out tomorrow. Today was his last day of school for the year. We are going to hangout at Evils parents compound till Tuesday morning and start the long drive home. Will be home Thursday evening.

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
20,909 Posts

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
20,909 Posts
Made it to Phoenix just have to wait on the shuttle bus. 2 hr drive then a late supper in Prescott.

·
Super Moderator
9,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7,310 ·
Made it to Phoenix just have to wait on the shuttle bus. 2 hr drive then a late supper in Prescott.
Have you and E toured "Montezuma's Castle" which is out that way? Pretty neat cliff dwelling.

·
Premium Member
8,574 Posts
Got lawn mower and tiller started yesterday for the first time this year. Both fired right up so cross my fingers! Normally I have to clean at least 1 carb. Ran the mower over the garden 3 times to much what was left form last year. Will till that in to add to the soil. Have 9 bales of peat moss to till in this year, one section of the garden has a lot of clay and needs to be loosened up. Wind is ripping today so not much going to get done outside.

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
20,909 Posts
Have you and E toured "Montezuma's Castle" which is out that way? Pretty neat cliff dwelling.
E has. I looked at the model of it in the Prescott museum. It had air conditioning

·
Premium Member
713 Posts
Wife's Blazer has been having the airbag light flash on/off this past couple weeks, so I disconnected battery and grounded the positive cable to be sure no residual power was in the system and crawled under truck to remove the rock shield(ZR2 model) then disconnect both front bumper airbag sensors. Sprayed the sensors and connectors down with some brake cleaner spray first, then followed up with some electrical contact cleaner and wiped everything down. One sensor had some transmission fluid on it from when a cooler hose clamp broke that sprayed the radiator/hood pad/front of engine down from 2yrs ago. Hope this was the problem and the spray cleaners work.

After that, I got the Swisher 22T wood-splitter into position and did some splitting for this year's start of winter firewood. Sister and BiL had a tree service w/bucket help cut down some Hackberry trees that were starting to die out from age and being about 60' tall, they'd hit the house and demolish the shed that is/was in the middle of the bunch. Probably split about 1/2 cord and once I get the trunks chain saw'd up that BiL tractor'd into the field to get out of yard, I'll probably be looking at having 7-8 cords, maybe more.

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
20,909 Posts
Floated in the pool, sat in the sun, listened to Classical music and drank 2 glasses of homemade Merlot wine that I made.
Lucky. I'm in the in laws house hiding from the sun. Sat outside the other morning for coffee and burned the crap out of my arms and face. Forgot my meds make me a little bitch in the sun. But we did get new hats.
Chin Eyebrow Vision care White Hat

·
Premium Member
Everything
3,210 Posts
In town doing laundry at the 'mat. After that, massive homework night, again. Trying to help the mini me get caught up. She may have to repeat 7th grade. Between her personal stuff and the covid school shutdowns we had, she's double whammied. Nursing my sick ass husband, who caught the nasty cold my daughter had last week. Knock on wood I don't get it too.

·
Super Moderator
9,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7,318 ·
Reactions: moona11

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
27,661 Posts
Where's E? We wanna see E in her new hat too!
"E" has style, she won't get that overpriced - hat Moonie is wearing :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Rumor has it each hat was in excess of $100 o_O
On days off. Just mopped the living room after cleaning up all the stuff the dogs chewed up the last 3 days. I either need to shoot em or the damn kid for not taking care of them. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Shoot the kid, don't be an "AFT Agent" aka Biden's Bish :ROFLMAO:

·
Super Moderator
25,800 Posts
Stuck doing a shitty job for the landlord. The only thing holding up the toilet was the plumbing. They hadn't changed the wax ring since the last time they replaced the rotten floor from not having changed the wax ring...

Brown Toilet Toilet seat Plumbing fixture Bathroom

Wood Stairs Flooring Gas Composite material

Wood Rectangle Flooring Floor House

Reactions: yworrydog
7301 - 7320 of 7370 Posts