Premium Member
22,086 Posts
Dog Light Black Carnivore Companion dog
Bottle Light Glass bottle Drink Alcoholic beverage

Reactions: Rerun

·
Premium Member
1,532 Posts
Just got done trimming bushes, grass and mowing.

I definitely overdid my “30 minutes of HR 110-140” restriction my cardiac doc told me. I broke it up though so maybe I won’t get yelled at.

But I FEEL GREAT TOO!

Totally not how I would have felt last year.

·
Premium Member
8,635 Posts
Doing storm cleanup from yesterday afternoons line of storms that went across MN. I had 70mph winds, 20 miles west saw 90+ and tornadoes. Grain elevators and towns west are badly damaged...

·
Premium Member
8,635 Posts
Mowed yesterday, allergy city today. Every turn wind blasted grass and dust back in my face. Eyes are full of goo today. Despite flushing them out with artificial tears 3 times.Did I mention I hate mowing?

• Sad

·
Premium Member
JHP
9,094 Posts
Mowed yesterday, allergy city today. Every turn wind blasted grass and dust back in my face. Eyes are full of goo today. Despite flushing them out with artificial tears 3 times.Did I mention I hate mowing?
I cut my dad's yard yesterday - small lot - 370' long by 55' wide with two sheds, 8*10 & 12*12 plus a 1000 square foot house on it. Short driveway. It took about 2 hours.

Mask is good for something.

Rerun

Nose Hair Eyebrow Eyelash Mouth

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
21,014 Posts
I cut my dad's yard yesterday - small lot - 370' long by 55' wide with two sheds, 8*10 & 12*12 plus a 1000 square foot house on it. Short driveway. It took about 2 hours.

Mask is good for something.

Rerun
I had my kid mow the other day.

·
Premium Member
8,635 Posts
I have to much stuff that I have to really watch where the mower deck is... hitting $20/ft coax cable is a non-no! Last kid that mowed for me took out a bright yellow hose, hit one of the smaller(and cheaper thankfully!) Coax runs that goes out to the vertical antenna. Just skinned the shield off and being hardline with a solid copper shield I did a tape it up job and called it good. Need to replace that line anyway... damn gophers have eaten the jacket off it for 6' where it isn't in conduit. Glad that one is only $1/foot when I find it surplus on eBay.

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
21,014 Posts
I have to much stuff that I have to really watch where the mower deck is... hitting $20/ft coax cable is a non-no! Last kid that mowed for me took out a bright yellow hose, hit one of the smaller(and cheaper thankfully!) Coax runs that goes out to the vertical antenna. Just skinned the shield off and being hardline with a solid copper shield I did a tape it up job and called it good. Need to replace that line anyway... damn gophers have eaten the jacket off it for 6' where it isn't in conduit. Glad that one is only $1/foot when I find it surplus on eBay.
Bury your cables

·
Resident PITA
16,197 Posts
Reactions: moona11

·
Premium Member
2,987 Posts
Went to the new TopGun movie. I thought it was pretty good.
Saw it a couple weeks ago, the local theater had a pre-pre-screening and daughter #2 had tickets!!! I thought it was better than the 1st movie. TC may not be my favorite, but he's a fine actor. My favorite of his is The Last Samurai with the 1st Jack Reacher movie a close 2nd.

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
21,014 Posts
Kinda hard to do where it passes under my deck... and I have had them eat buried cables!
Common sense would dictate you would use conduit.

·
Premium Member
8,635 Posts
Common sense would dictate you would use conduit.
Little bastards ate that one year too LOL been a constant headache... Something happened to all the stray cats that were keeping them under control. The bull snake can only eat so many...

·
Premium Member
8,635 Posts
Finished getting garden in yesterday, taking a day off today to let my back settle down. Rain last night anyway so no outdoor projects. May tinker in the house...

7421 - 7440 of 7482 Posts