·
Premium Member
5,803 Posts
  • Haha
Reactions: undeRGRound

·
Premium Member
8,635 Posts
Watering garden, pulling some weeds, enjoying a really really nice day!

Reactions: Rerun

·
Premium Member
1,532 Posts
Sitting in the ER.

No, not me this time.

My 28 year old daughter might have broken her index finger catching it between her wheelchair wheel and the wall in our hallway.

Me the slept soundly last night radiologist (LOL) saw the digital X-ray images and it looks more like a dislocation than break.

But here we are, waiting for some doc to come tell us reality.

• Sad

·
Premium Member
22,086 Posts
Thinking I'm losing my organic, non pesticide battle with the aphids. Attacking my pepper and Roma tomato plants. The damned marigolds are taking their sweet time about producing any flowers. Have ants marching into the pots too. I dropped some ant killing granules outside the pots. It got rid of the ones on the porch. Damned ants!

I didn't notice the peppers had aphids on the from Lowe's when we bought them.

·
Premium Member
8,635 Posts
Playing on the radio today, water garden... deal with a sinus headache form hell on the right side(I fight bad congestion that side due to a deviated septum).

·
Premium Member
8,635 Posts
Thinking I'm losing my organic, non pesticide battle with the aphids. Attacking my pepper and Roma tomato plants. The damned marigolds are taking their sweet time about producing any flowers. Have ants marching into the pots too. I dropped some ant killing granules outside the pots. It got rid of the ones on the porch. Damned ants!

I didn't notice the peppers had aphids on the from Lowe's when we bought them.
Dish soap and water in a spray bottle

·
Super Moderator
9,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7,450 ·
Working on insulating a couple storage cabinets in the garage. Sweetie has old photos and such and there's no space inside the house for all her "mementos". The cabinets will be set up with dehumidifiers; hopefully it works to keep her schtuff in decent condition.

·
Premium Member
8,635 Posts
Garden stuff, maybe mow lawn if it is dry enough.

·
Premium Member
22,086 Posts
Trimmed the trees on my street with a 13'6" trailer. I got a load to Memphis tomorrow. Got into the yard from a Chattanooga run. Grabbed my paperwork, dropped my empty trailer, grabbed the loaded one. Left my car in Nashville. Had to back 3/4 mile down my dead end street and park in front of my place.

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
21,014 Posts
Made several medical appointments, colonoscipy, MRI of my head, more blood work, endocrinologist, podiatrist and sleep consultant. Apparently I broken.

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
21,014 Posts
7441 - 7460 of 7482 Posts