Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
7461 - 7480 of 7482 Posts

·
Administrator
29,183 Posts
Her boyfriend stole my rolling tool boxes and compressor...
Police Report and Small Claims Court?

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk

·
Super Moderator
25,929 Posts
Police Report and Small Claims Court?

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk
Nah. Tried all that, remember? They moved, with the 16 year old, to Aurora(Denver Metro) leaving the house dogs and land in the hands of a 19 going on 12 year old autistic kid and his 18 year old brother. The boys called me to tell me I could come get my stuff back if I still wanted it. I retrieved what was left.

They've since broken up, in the few months they've been gone.

I'm happy to have recovered what I did. I got all of my grandfather's woodworking tools.

·
Premium Member
5,803 Posts

·
Super Moderator
25,929 Posts
Day started out muffed up. Battery in the Expedition died and while I was testing it to see why, I noticed the headlight assembly was busted all to chit. So $300 later I've got a new battery in it and a headlight to install. Then I drove to Pueblo to pick up an apnea monitor for tonight's home sleep study. Which I have to drive back to Pueblo and return tomorrow...:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
8,635 Posts
Nursing a back that is trying to go into spasm if I move wrong... I was backing up holding something in the garage and my right foot caught something we had moved to make room. Instant pain up the right side from hip to rib cage.

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
27,773 Posts
Nursing a back that is trying to go into spasm if I move wrong... I was backing up holding something in the garage and my right foot caught something we had moved to make room. Instant pain up the right side from hip to rib cage.
Doing the Hokey Pokey again?? o_O

·
Super Moderator
9,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7,468 ·
Sweetie wanted to go see Top Gun: Maverick so we went to the movies. I wouldn’t call it great, but it was alright.

• Wow
Reactions: Rerun and moona11

·
Premium Member
8,635 Posts
Trying to avoid the black flies! 22 bites on my left leg yesterday, 17 on the right...socks were covered in blood spots! Not much works to stop them either. I have a spray that slows them but there were clouds of them yesterday in the garden. No choice, I have to water the garden... and weed.

• Wow
Reactions: Rerun

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
21,014 Posts
Trying to avoid the black flies! 22 bites on my left leg yesterday, 17 on the right...socks were covered in blood spots! Not much works to stop them either. I have a spray that slows them but there were clouds of them yesterday in the garden. No choice, I have to water the garden... and weed.
Vanilla extract

·
Super Moderator
9,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7,471 ·
DEET doesn't work one them?

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
21,014 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7,473 ·
I never knew that. Expensive repellent but no chemical smell!

·
Premium Member
36,700 Posts
Taking the SIL out to shoot his new .308 AR. He paid a crew boss in the oil field $400 for a 20” stainless bull barrel upper with a round tube free float handguard, and the guy is giving him another upper and possibly ammo and “other junk” tomorrow, just because he “doesn’t like .308”, and has money to burn. I can’t find a forge mark on the upper, it’s got no shell deflector nor FA, but it’s a DPMS gen 2 with the higher rail height, while the gas block has the lower rail height. No biggie, as it came with a nice Nikon M-308 on it, which is worth about what the whole upper cost, even though Nikon is out of the game.

The SIL had an Aero lower and parts kit, we put it together yesterday, slapped my spare tube and stock on it, and now we get to see what’s up with it all.

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
27,773 Posts
Taking the SIL out to shoot his new .308 AR. He paid a crew boss in the oil field $400 for a 20” stainless bull barrel upper with a round tube free float handguard, and the guy is giving him another upper and possibly ammo and “other junk” tomorrow, just because he “doesn’t like .308”, and has money to burn. I can’t find a forge mark on the upper, it’s got no shell deflector nor FA, but it’s a DPMS gen 2 with the higher rail height, while the gas block has the lower rail height. No biggie, as it came with a nice Nikon M-308 on it, which is worth about what the whole upper cost, even though Nikon is out of the game.

The SIL had an Aero lower and parts kit, we put it together yesterday, slapped my spare tube and stock on it, and now we get to see what’s up with it all.
Fix the boi up :LOL:

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
21,014 Posts
Got up early 2pm for a MRI appointment. Then went to work. Found out yesterday a coworker that fainted last week at work died of some cancer this afternoon. And Monday one of our summer Co Ops was killed while bicycling on sunday. This week can't end soon enough. Plus I have to do OT this weekend.

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
27,773 Posts
Got up early 2pm for a MRI appointment. Then went to work. Found out yesterday a coworker that fainted last week at work died of some cancer this afternoon. And Monday one of our summer Co Ops was killed while bicycling on sunday. This week can't end soon enough. Plus I have to do OT this weekend.
Wow sad stuff, prayers for the friends and families

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
21,014 Posts
@moona11 that's awful. I'm sorry.
Its awful for their families. The CoOp kid was 20. Just started here. Never met him. The other guy has been here 30+ with his twin brother. This was gonna be their last year here. At least he went some what quickly. He was an all right guy.

7461 - 7480 of 7482 Posts