Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
7501 - 7520 of 7592 Posts

·
Registered
995 Posts
Now THERE'S A GUY who's using the "aim small, miss small" philosophy to the extreme!
Shooting the brass off the 12g shells and shooting chicken eggs o_Oo_Oo_O
We were not aiming for the eggs we were shooting at the golf tees the eggs were there to make sure we were not shooting over the top of the tee. I have two great videos of an egg blowing up and a tee being shot but I can not figure out how to post them

·
Super Moderator
26,176 Posts
We were not aiming for the eggs we were shooting at the golf tees the eggs were there to make sure we were not shooting over the top of the tee. I have two great videos of an egg blowing up and a tee being shot but I can not figure out how to post them
You can post videos from your device with paperclip/attachment button, if the forum accepts the format.

The other solution is to post the "share" link from your preferred hosting site.

Otherwise, you can start a you tube channel and upload them from there, or email them to me and I'll post them from mine.

• Wow
Reactions: Rerun

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
21,171 Posts
Ive been working OT. This is starting to feel like a real job. Still in the boot at least another week. So the mobility scooter at work is nice to have. Its 100 yards to to closest bathroom. So I am just Steven Hawkins it.
Wheel Wheelchair Automotive tire Motorized wheelchair Wood

·
AK = Automatic Killer!?!
3,244 Posts
@ the Morgantown Gunshow... it's a small one but something to do on a Sunday.

Reactions: undeRGRound

·
Premium Member
8,678 Posts
Mowed yesterday so obligatory allergy attack today... whatever is pollinating right now does a number on my head!

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
21,171 Posts
Wife got me a Portland electric pole saw for father's day and I decided to trim a tree that has branches hanging over the street. FedEx, UPS and anyone driving a commercial truck past the house will be happy now.
I have that saw. My wife keeps letting her dipshit coworkers use it. Mine was a nice saw before they got it. I put a combo lock on the shed now.

·
Premium Member
5,898 Posts
Wife got me a Portland electric pole saw for father's day and I decided to trim a tree that has branches hanging over the street. FedEx, UPS and anyone driving a commercial truck past the house will be happy now.
Like Moonzie, I have that one. Unlike him, mine never gets loaned out. Good saw for what it is.
I have that saw. My wife keeps letting her dipshit coworkers use it. Mine was a nice saw before they got it. I put a combo lock on the shed now.
Seriously!? You're trying to lock Evil out!!??
Plant Plant community Natural landscape Tree Vegetation
But tell me what flower to send to the funeral anyway.

·
Registered
843 Posts
You really can't beat this saw for the price. The tree I trimmed is a scarlet oak and limbs four inches in diameter weren't a problem at all. Once I got them down I started using a Homelite XL to cut them up and ended up switching back to the pole saw to do the ground work.

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
21,171 Posts
There are two pieces of equipment I won't loan out, a saw and snowblower.
No kidding. Its cost me a pole saw. Chain saw, and a roof rake. No more.

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
21,171 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,176 Posts
Takes snow off the roof. Its a must here.
Mandatory in upstate NY as well. Lake effect snow gets heavy.

I try not to lend out any tools. People take "run it like you stole it" to a whole new level on borrowed tools. Never understood that shit. I try to return tools in better shape than I got them. New/sharpened blades, fresh gas, full tank, new plug, tuned up, etc.

Reactions: histed and moona11

·
Premium Member
36,857 Posts
So, today down in SLC, I got to watch ancient African tribal animosity turn into a shoving and shouting match in a grocery store.

Two different families had some disagreement. Security at the store (not the nice part of town) was on it quick, but the ladies were screaming and wrestling hard, teen and pre teen kids were involved, the only dad there stayed out of things. Within 5 minutes there were 12 cop cars on site, and about 15 officers.

Cops were amazing, not one of them raised his voice once, despite the ladies screaming and yelling for all of the ten minutes I got to watch. Two teen age looking boys got hooked up, but I don’t think they got hauled off. There were at least two cops and one security guy there that were speaking Arabic, I assume them to be ex-military, and one guy was speaking something else, I assume the language of the country of origin, probably from serving an LDS mission there, maybe?

All of this and no one got cut, or shot. Amazing!

·
Premium Member
22,163 Posts
Took over a route for a friend while he's on vacation. Using his truck as mine is in the shop. Time sensitive material delivery between plants. His key doesn't unlock the doors. I locked the doors. Waiting for a replacement from Nashville. I could break in with a garden hoe. Hardware store is 2 miles away.

The suck factor this week is strong.

• Wow
Reactions: undeRGRound

·
Premium Member
8,678 Posts
Working on a friends 1985 Ford E-150 van. 302 that doesn't want to start. Found and replaced a bad coil Tuesday and now have spark but the electric fuel pump sounds funky now, either low voltage or a blockage in the fuel line. Van sat 3 years so I am leaning towards bad wiring/low voltage due to rodents chewing on things.

·
Premium Member
22,163 Posts
Switched out the dead HVAC fan in the '97 Lesabre. Thick plastic cover on it started falling to pieces. It's mounted on the firewall. Got a few bruises, burns from the hot exhaust, and alternator. Fan works in 3 out of 4 positions. No high mode. Might be a resister, maybe the switch. Next project is getting the diffuser swapped out. Everything is blowing out the defroster vents. The manual models are hard to find parts for. Plus the parts are more money than for the electronic controlled HVAC.

7501 - 7520 of 7592 Posts