Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
7681 - 7700 of 7713 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,271 Posts
Drove 700mi home from NC in the drizzle, and rain. Drove the 1997 Lesabre. It clicked 210K when I was heading east on Sept 1. It rides like a couch. got 27-29mpg with it cruising 76mph. Good golly love that car!

·
Premium Member
5,964 Posts
Watching it rain

·
Premium Member
5,964 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,726 Posts
Letting my voice recover from the weekend... back to work on that tower hole, it is almost done... I want to be pouring concrete next week...

Reactions: Stromm

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Never a good thing. Thoughts and prayers for you, Stromm.
Thanks.

Just got home. CT shows inflammation but nothing serious. So some pain meds, and some other stuff.

ER visitor chairs SUCK!

·
Premium Member
780 Posts
Letting my voice recover from the weekend... back to work on that tower hole, it is almost done... I want to be pouring concrete next week...
It's never a good idea to yell at clouds. They have thunder gods that are lot louder and more menacing when they throw those lightening bolts..

·
Premium Member
8,726 Posts
It's never a good idea to yell at clouds. They have thunder gods that are lot louder and more menacing when they throw those lightening bolts..
LOL it was a radio contest weekend... 33 hours of talking into the mic high speed... tends to make for a sore throat the next 2-3 days... can hear everyone on the radio getting hoarse towards the end!

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
21,346 Posts

·
Premium Member
780 Posts
Clothes washer decided to take a shit. Popped off the washer's front cover and discovered it was only a drive belt that had broke. Whew, thought it might of been the transmission. Took only 5 minutes to replace belt once I got the belt.

Well since I'm in here, might as well take a wet rag and clean off the 20+yrs of gunk. Since I needed to disconnect the hose lines might as well replace with some new stainless steel reinforced washer hoses. Since I'm already doing this and that I might as well clean out the grey water basin that the drain hose goes to. Since I now have it back together, might as well put in a few dirty clothes and test. This is where it didn't go well. I forgot to attach the drain pump hose back up where it belonged, and water was going all over basement floor. Good thing I was at the washer to see this and correct.

Washer is once again doing what a washer does and clothes are now in dryer. Maybe I'll see another 20+yrs out of this belt to get my Biden Inflation costs back on the $50 for the new parts. Cheap repair cost with only my time and ability, considering the prices on some new washers I saw at the appliance/home repair store I got parts at.

·
What the Hell was that?
826 Posts
So far spent a couple of hours a day before work, cutting up and hauling off a big damn lemon tree that decided it was tired of living, and committed suicide. Between work and the damn rain, i may have this thing cut up and out of here by the time I retire. :mad:

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
21,346 Posts
Working for the man. And apparently living on this forum possing as a gun guy. My photoshop is excellent not like @ajole an his fake guns. Lol

·
Premium Member
8,726 Posts
Neighbor brought me more tomatoes. Going to blanch and peel, cut in half and vac bag to use in soups/chili.

7681 - 7700 of 7713 Posts