Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
7861 - 7880 of 7922 Posts

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
21,693 Posts
Got up at 3pm. Me and E took the truck 4 wheeling to get coffee. We both work this weekend her normal shift and I'm doing OT Friday and Saturday. Sunday I'll clear the snow.

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
27,897 Posts
A cold front is supposed to hammer us today with rain and a 25 °F temperature drop.

I guess it's good for me to be indoors at the VA hospital.

The food has been great and the healthcare outstanding!

Here's the view from my window:
View attachment 77015

Rerun
Get well SOON 🙏
...and stop being a P.I.T.A. 😜

·
Premium Member
8,867 Posts
Another chilly day, I have plenty of indoor work to do so will pick away at that...

Caught a head cold from hell too... I hate people who drag sick kids to the store... brat coughed all over me last time I went to town. Parent didn't do anything either...

Reactions: Rerun

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
21,693 Posts
LolZ
We had sunshine Thursday, close to 80? Friday was cooler, but not bad, and BAM!!! 4" OF SNOW THIS MORNING!!!

DAMMIT, @moona11 TAKE THIS WHITE STUFF BACK 😹 😹 😹 😹
Nope. I'm giving you my white stuff

·
Premium Member
1,297 Posts
30 here in Ohio windy and spitting ice pellets. Cold day for a turkey shoot

·
Premium Member
26,938 Posts
Fighting with the Capital One. They're saying his SSN isn't valid even though it has to be to open a bank account. So they're holding his first check hostage and his employer doesn't know how to issue a reverse payment order to take the money back.

·
Premium Member
26,938 Posts
Sounds like a load of bureaucratic horse crap to me... his bank account is with Cap One? 🧐
Yeah, a 360 checking account through his employer. The best part is his employer suddenly doesn't know how to initiate a payment reversal to claw the money back to issue a paper check to take to my bank to open a regular account.

·
Premium Member
1,297 Posts
Can't believe people complain about Ohio weather! Who doesnt enjoy a rain mixed snow and 37 degrees all day? Geez people 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: yworrydog and Rerun

·
Premium Member
9,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7,880 ·
Recuperating from oral surgery. A li'l slicing of the gum tissue, some bone grafting, and they tell me that in about six months I'll be all set for a new tooth implant. Gave me some good painkillers too, although I prolly won't partake.

7861 - 7880 of 7922 Posts