Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
7881 - 7900 of 7922 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,938 Posts
Recuperating from oral surgery. A li'l slicing of the gum tissue, some bone grafting, and they tell me that in about six months I'll be all set for a new tooth implant. Gave me some good painkillers too, although I prolly won't partake.
I've been looking in to the all-on-4 lower denture through her insurance. $5k out of pocket for a $25k procedure. Upper is all-on-6 and runs closer to $30k...

$11,000 all in.

·
Premium Member
26,938 Posts
Making arrangements for the nursing service to come and change my dressing, prescription monitoring, and nutrition help.

Rerun
If you like your dietician/nutritionist, pretend you don't know how Google works (HA!) and ask a bunch of dumb questions. They get super helpful if they think you're dumb. I had a smoking hot endocrinologist and she abused the shit out of me, but the view was worth it.

• Helpful
Reactions: adam01364

·
Premium Member
9,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7,885 ·
I had a smoking hot endocrinologist and she abused the shit out of me, but the view was worth it.
In my case she was a physical therapist. Made the pain of the exercises very well worth the view.

·
AK = Automatic Killer!?!
3,400 Posts
When it rains it pours... most of you know about my Florida place and insurance/contractor hell I am in at the moment... but I guess the powers that be decided I wasn't going through enough stress!!! My Geothermal took a dump last night. HVAC guy was out today and it's toast... bad compressor and its an R22 system. Original 1986 system in the home.

Anyways, a "project manager" is coming out tomorrow, aka salesman... can't wait to see what this is gonna cost.

A few other crappy things happened too, but I'll save those for the next episode of "as the visper turns"...

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
21,693 Posts
When it rains it pours... most of you know about my Florida place and insurance/contractor hell I am in at the moment... but I guess the powers that be decided I wasn't going through enough stress!!! My Geothermal took a dump last night. HVAC guy was out today and it's toast... bad compressor and its an R22 system. Original 1986 system in the home.

Anyways, a "project manager" is coming out tomorrow, aka salesman... can't wait to see what this is gonna cost.

A few other crappy things happened too, but I'll save those for the next episode of "as the visper turns"...
Dat sucks

·
Premium Member
8,867 Posts
Recovering from yesterday... 10"x12"x 4" deep pan of lasagna weighed 15 pounds! Kinda overdid standing in the kitchen yesterday... standing still like that is really really bad for my back.

·
Premium Member
26,938 Posts
Sitting in the ED with rapid onset pulmonary edema. Lungs started filling with fluid about an hour ago. I knew i was fucked when i started coughing up bright pink foam. Drove myself in and got hooked up to the machines. Doing Lasix and albuterol while they wait for labs.

Every breath currently sounds like the last sip of drink through a straw.

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
21,693 Posts
Sitting in the ED with rapid onset pulmonary edema. Lungs started filling with fluid about an hour ago. I knew i was fucked when i started coughing up bright pink foam. Drove myself in and got hooked up to the machines. Doing Lasix and albuterol while they wait for labs.

Every breath currently sounds like the last sip of drink through a straw.
Sounds like a good time. If you can Weezer like an accordian we can start a band. Find a name Weezer been taken.

·
Premium Member
26,938 Posts
Sounds like a good time. If you can Weezer like an accordian we can start a band. Find a name Weezer been taken.
D dimer is elevated, potential clot.
Troponin is elevated, potential MI.

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
21,693 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,938 Posts
Dunno. Drove myself in because knucklehead is scared of driving. Maybe they'll let me drive myself to the better hospital in Pueblo.

Just had a CT done looking for a pulmonary clot.

• Wow
Reactions: Rerun

·
Premium Member
8,867 Posts
Tinkering on tower stuff... building lighting arrestors for the 130 foot long rotor lines...

Reactions: Rerun
7881 - 7900 of 7922 Posts