Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
2241 - 2260 of 2284 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,635 Posts
Pork I marinated with strawberry vinaigrette,herbs and soy for 2 days. And vegetables marinated in black cherry vinaigrette. Grilled the pork and baked the vegetables. So good View attachment 76064

Served on nothing but the finest in disposable plates! LOL I use them too! Saves dish washing which my back hates, standing in ne spot doing things kills that bad spot at T10-11 between my shoulder blades

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
21,014 Posts
Served on nothing but the finest in disposable plates! LOL I use them too! Saves dish washing which my back hates, standing in ne spot doing things kills that bad spot at T10-11 between my shoulder blades
Every one else likes real plates. I prefer to just toss it whhen I'm done. Greta would hate me.

·
Premium Member
5,803 Posts
Beans. Great Northern beans with ham and brown sugar. Poor man's baked beans with crusty rolls. I'm sleeping in the shop tonight.
Dog Dog breed Carnivore Bulldog Whiskers

• Haha
Reactions: undeRGRound

·
Premium Member
22,086 Posts
My oldest dog does a great job precleaning plates, and pans.

Plastic coated flimsy plates are disposable cutting boards for me. Good to assemble sandwiches on when packing my lunch. The were made of unobtainium for quite a while. Now they are back at twice the price for less!:rolleyes:

• Angry
Reactions: undeRGRound

·
Premium Member
JHP
9,094 Posts
I stopped at Sonic on the way to work yesterday - bought three corndogs, a small tater tots and a medium grape slush.

Rerun

·
Premium Member
22,086 Posts
I stopped at Sonic on the way to work yesterday - bought three corndogs, a small tater tots and a medium grape slush.

Rerun
Organic health food.

·
Premium Member
22,086 Posts
3/4lb home made burger with garlic powder, smoked Gouda, and Kinder's Butter burger spice

Reactions: adam01364 and Rerun

·
Premium Member
8,635 Posts
1/2 pound burger with the works(lettuce, tomato, onion, pickle, mayo, ketchup, mustard) ad Fritos.Tonight will be the same.

2241 - 2260 of 2284 Posts