Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
2301 - 2320 of 2327 Posts

·
Administrator
29,260 Posts
Last night I made a beef stew with farrow, red lentil, mushrooms, and fresh spinach.

My daughter liked it but decided to augment her bowl with cream, cheese, and flaked red pepper. Good kid. :)

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
21,171 Posts
A cup of yogurt and a piece of bread. Covid took my appetite and it hasn't really returned to normal.
For example, this morning I had six or seven grapes and a cup of coffee, and I have no desire to eat anything more. (At least it tastes okay!)
That sucks. I didn't lose my appetite just the joy of taste. One of my nephews lost his appetite and taste. He lost 65lbs and a scholarship for football. He couldn't keep his weight on. And his coach would not let him change positions. He learned the hard way schools don't care about their students.

·
Super Moderator
9,673 Posts
The freaking Wuhan flu really messes you up, that's for sure.

·
Resident PITA
16,244 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,074 Posts
BBQ ribs and cheesy hash brown potatoes

·
Premium Member
8,678 Posts
Dunno yet! Need to go rummage in the freezer to see what looks good.

·
Premium Member
22,163 Posts
Breakfast: Kaiser roll, 8 slices of thick cut bacon, melted on American cheese over some home blended sliced cayenne mayo, fresh spinach and home grown Roma sliced tomatoes.

Reactions: shaner

·
Premium Member
36,857 Posts
My wife made Sauerbraten. That will be lunch. Then I have a smoked pork shoulder that will shred for dinner.

Sleeping well tonight!

Reactions: moona11

·
Premium Member
2,074 Posts
Had hamburger and cream of mushroom soup over toast

·
Premium Member
2,074 Posts
Smoked salmon, and mac&cheese

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
21,171 Posts
We had, tatertot casserole, ham, corn, coleslaw, potato salad, fruit salad, cherry jello with banana and coolwhip. Buns meat and cheese tray. My mom went overboard on the last family meal before Jhett goes back to college. So stuffed

·
Premium Member
8,678 Posts
Steak tonight, garlic bread and sliced cukes and tomato on he side. Simple food.

·
Premium Member
2,074 Posts
Food Ingredient Recipe Animal product Cuisine

Fried cabbage,jalapeño and cheddar smoked sausage, Vandalia onion, garlic. Fired in bacon grease.

Reactions: histed and moona11

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
21,171 Posts
2301 - 2320 of 2327 Posts