Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
2341 - 2360 of 2405 Posts

·
Premium Member
JHP
9,224 Posts
Going with Wendy's brand large chili poured over one of their sour cream and chives baked potato with home brewed coffee.

A slice of peach cobbler with a scoop of French vanilla ice cream to top it off with.

Rerun

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
21,346 Posts
Wasn't feeling well - a can of chicken noodle soup, a couple of slices of carp bait to soak up the broth and black coffee.

Rerun
I've been feeling like crap also. Dizzy, sweating, fatigue. Kid I dropped off at college ended up with covid yesterday. One of the girls in the dorm has it also. She probably gave it to him. So I took 2 tests today both negative. I forgot my thyroid med in AZ and was 3 days with out it. So Im thinking thats what caused it for me. I had gut rot chilli dogs from work for supper. That probably doesn't help

·
Resident PITA
16,308 Posts

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
21,346 Posts
Wouldn't this have been the third time? Why would you give a shit by now?
Work is very picky about it. If I'm even exposed I'm supposed to stay home 10 days. We go back and forth wearing masks depending on the CDC ranking of the county covid level. Its a Corporate thing. We can't deviate from that.

Yes it would have been the 3rd time. But its not thankfully

·
Premium Member
5,964 Posts
TACOS! And tomorrow night - Taco mac and cheese! Never get tired of tacos

·
Premium Member
26,360 Posts
Last night was porchetta sandwiches, mashed potatoes, Mac and cheese, and a blend of Frank's Buffalo and Tapatio.

Food Tableware Ingredient Recipe Staple food

2341 - 2360 of 2405 Posts