Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
2441 - 2460 of 2492 Posts

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
21,693 Posts
Microwave TV dinners for the next few nights at work. Grocery store had a sale of 2 for $2.86. Its cheaper than buy stuff at work.

·
Premium Member
22,608 Posts
Mushroom Swiss burger at Double Dogs in Hillsboro Village. Great company. Said goodbye for now to a friend moving to Thailand claiming they will not return. I did get an invite to visit :cool:

·
Premium Member
26,938 Posts
I had Buffalo chicken and Alfredo tortellini. My buddy delivered some as additional thanks for watching his plants for him. He brought his 5 month old baby over with him and I got to be Uncle Bob for a few hours.

Reactions: Rerun

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
21,693 Posts
Mushroom Swiss burger at Double Dogs in Hillsboro Village. Great company. Said goodbye for now to a friend moving to Thailand claiming they will not return. I did get an invite to visit :cool:
Be careful of the ladyboys. You might end up with one.

·
Premium Member
1,297 Posts
Bob Evans, country fried steak, mash tators and green beans

·
Premium Member
22,608 Posts
Be careful of the ladyboys. You might end up with one.
She's Scottish/Danish decent, born in Ohio. I can't go out of the country. I haven't had the jab. I can't re-enter the USA.

• Wow

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
21,693 Posts
She's Scottish/Danish decent, born in Ohio. I can't go out of the country. I haven't had the jab. I can't re-enter the USA.
You go to Thailand you just might get the jab

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
21,693 Posts
Sloppy Joes, with air fryed potato wedges aand a spicy sour cream sauce.

Tomorrow its taco burgers and tater tots.

Kind of have a theme going

·
Premium Member
22,608 Posts
Cold fried catfish, white beans, baked tater, fried chicken, hush puppies, slaw, a fake "nanner pudding, fake peach cobbler. Restaurant was empty. Why? TN was playin BAMA.

·
Resident PITA
16,404 Posts
Bambi's Mom. Pan fried front shoulder strips with onion/mushroom gravy on white rice.

Reactions: Rerun and moona11

·
Premium Member
8,867 Posts
Steak(it is low effort, I HURT from working hard last 2 days and need a down day, being disabled sucks!), deep fried skin on potato wedges, whatever veg I find first in the freezer!

·
Premium Member
8,867 Posts
And no homemade crotch goblins either if I remember this same conversation from several years ago. Only nieces and nephews to dote on.
Yup and they know better than to raid my beef, go buy your own! Now my homemade pork sausage they DO like... But they pay for the pork and spices(indirectly... I make them work LOL) so all it costs me is a little extra labor.

2441 - 2460 of 2492 Posts