Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
2541 - 2560 of 2593 Posts

· Registered
35 Posts
Making a ham this year. Smashed potatoes, stuffing, gravy, green beans. Should be pretty tasty!
Getting ready to put a turkey in the oven. Today's my birthday (67). Wife and I never had kids, so it's just the two of us. We don't get each other anything for Christmas because.... well just because. Our big thing is birthday dinner. She asked me what I wanted for birthday dinner and I told her " a full on, classic American turkey dinner ". A couple from on out the ridge is in the same boat, so we invited them over. And the guy on out the other way who's by himself. And one of my picking buddies who's by himself. Turkey, mashed potatoes, white sweet potato, homemade rolls, green beans, the whole schmear. Merry Christmas to all my new friends here and good health to all. Peace out.

· Premium Member
8,925 Posts
Garlic and scallion stuffed chuck roast, potatoes and carrots cooked in with it. Just feeding myself since everyone has either a stomach bug or a head cold from hell...

· Premium Member
1,359 Posts
Had a nice dinner at old friends house last night. Ham, turkey and all the festive trimming

· Premium Member
25,811 Posts
Tonight is leftovers. Christmas Eve I made beer cheese chicken and penne with homemade garlic bread. Last night I roasted off a pork shoulder then deboned it and shaved it nice and thin on the slicer, then dipped it in the gravy before piling it on a big ass roll with mashed potatoes with extra gravy for dipping and corn for sides.

Reactions: adam01364

· Premium Member
Everything
3,449 Posts
Had a starch dinner last night. We ate nothing but leftover stuffing and mashed potatoes and gravy. Guess I ought to actually cook something tonight, officially out of leftovers.

· Premium Member
8,925 Posts
Making a batch of saghetti sauce so salad, garlic toast, and some of the meat sauce! I always taste all afternoon so by supper not that hungry...

2541 - 2560 of 2593 Posts