Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
2561 - 2580 of 2593 Posts

· Premium Member
8,925 Posts
Prime rib, baked potato, deviled eggs then later when everyone gets the munchies an assortment of chips, dip, pickled herring, summer sausage, cheese, deep fried junk(mushrooms, cheddar curds, jalapeno poppers) plus whatever anyone else brings...

Reactions: Rerun

· Premium Member
8,925 Posts
French dip made from leftover prime rib, deviled eggs(day 3... it is aromatic in here!) and whatever else I want from last nights leftovers.

· King of you Monkeys
Up down
21,762 Posts
Currently I'm making knoephla and sausage soup. Should be ready in an hour or so. Boiling the vegetables in broth now. Fried the sausage early. Once the vegetables are soft I just need to add the knoephla

· Premium Member
JHP
9,501 Posts
They served braised sirloin tips over buttered noodles, roll, salad with golden Italian dressing and iced tea.

Not bad for a VA hospital, eh?

Popped in after work last Friday - walking pneumonia.

Rerun

· King of you Monkeys
Up down
21,762 Posts
SOS wife made it and delivered it for me. I've been taking Athletic Greens 1 for 2 weeks now. Its stopped all my stomach and gut issues. Its a little spendy but it works great.

· Resident PITA
16,262 Posts
I was watching Swamp People when my wife came home with my 6yr old grandson in tow. So I left the TV on while I went out to the kitchen to start dinner. Tacos BTW. While chopping onions I here the tell tale sound of a .22mag. From the living room I hear this sweet innocent voice say "Hey, what are they doing to that poor alligator?". Well I brace myself to break his little heart and tell him "Well Hon, they killed him." With a touch of horror in his voice he exclaimed "That's horrible. Why would they do that?" To which I replied "That's how they make money." He thought about it for a moment, said "Oh. OK" and went off to play with his phone.

2561 - 2580 of 2593 Posts