Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
2581 - 2593 of 2593 Posts

· Premium Member
22,731 Posts
Beef Stroganoff. Found some precooked sirloin chunks I cooked in November in the freezer. I'm going to be eating leftovers for a week. Steak had "Slap Yo Momma" spice mix on it.

· Registered
151 Posts
Had some chicken breasts, with no beer/wine to bake them in. Poured 2-3 cups of V8 juice into a covered baking dish. Preheated the oven to 350°F, with the oven/V8 already in it. After preheating, dropped the micro-raptor boobs into the dish, recovered and tossed it back into the oven for 40+ minutes. Make sure meat is covered by liquid. Used forks to pull chicken apart while still in the liquid. Put it on brioche burger buns and made tasty sandwiched. Would recommend.
Next time, spicy V8 juice.

· Premium Member
8,925 Posts
Thinking a steak, baked tater, asparagus(fund it in the freezer as I was rearranging it, picked last spring from a wild patch I know about) sauteed in a little butter and garlic

· Premium Member
Everything
3,449 Posts
Something in the Taco realm. Whatever it ends up being, it'll be yummy, but I'm sure my kid will hate it.

Least picky eater kid ever and always has been, but suddenly over the last year or two has decided that mom's cooking sucks and nothing beats Top Ramen with a gallon of hot sauce on it.

· Premium Member
25,810 Posts
Something in the Taco realm. Whatever it ends up being, it'll be yummy, but I'm sure my kid will hate it.

Least picky eater kid ever and always has been, but suddenly over the last year or two has decided that mom's cooking sucks and nothing beats Top Ramen with a gallon of hot sauce on it.
That's tik tok and tweenyboppers for you. My kids went through that phase also.

· Premium Member
If I have it, I shoot it.
889 Posts
OOooooohhhhhh, homemade Chili is gonna be happening for dinner tonite.

For dessert it'll be a homemade apple jelly roll using organic Red Delicious apples from our own trees the wife canned a couple years back.

· Premium Member
25,810 Posts
Breakfast casserole.
Hashbrowns, scrambled eggs, sausage gravy, thick cut bacon bits, crumbled sausage patties, extra sharp cheese, and cheesy buttermilk biscuits. Then topped with more sausage gravy.

Food Tableware Ingredient Recipe Cuisine

Food Ingredient Recipe Staple food Cuisine

2581 - 2593 of 2593 Posts