Whatcha having for dinner?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Cynical, Dec 25, 2017.

1. My SIL decided to make Clam Chowder, or Chowdah as it's called here. She made it from scratch and I have to say it was better than my version, which comes out of a can.

Dagwood and Dubar like this.
  2. Rerun

Rerun Supporting Member

Shredded Spam sandwiches on wheat.
    Iced tea.
    A slice of lemon meringue pie.

eldar

3. MaryB

MaryB Supporting Member

Ribeye, baked tater, salad...

4. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

Trying to decide if I want to make soup or brats

5. Dubar

Dubar Supporting Member

I think chicken, being I baked some (some?, the whole damn bag!) for lunch and have enough for at least 2 more meals.
    That sounds good right now. That or key lime or apple pie. Daughter #2 made me a Boston Cream Pie for my Bday back in August, best BCP I ever had.

6. Had ribeye from the butcher and Yukon potatoes. An hour later dessert was two frosted strawberry pop tarts. It’s been five years since I’ve eaten a pop tart. They were yummy.

Dubar and fatal-bert33 like this.
  7. Rachgier

Rachgier Administrator Staff Member

Chili. 3-bean vegan chili with onions, garlic, diced tomatoes, jalapeños, and green peppers. Used pinto, black, and kidney beans.

Then I ruined it with 2lbs of ground beef made with my taco seasoning.

fatal-bert33 likes this.
  8. MaryB

MaryB Supporting Member

Double burger with cheese, bacon, onion, lettuce, mayo, pickles, ketchup. Fries on the side...

9. Dubar

Dubar Supporting Member

What's a good food to eat while watching SpaceX??? I was thinking SPAM, because I think it was Chuck Yeager, when asked why he wasn't going into space with the Mercury program he said "Why do I want to go into space, you're basically like Spam In A Can. Or at least that's what was stated in the book The Right Stuff.

10. moona11

Turkey with mashed potatoes and gravy with a Asian chicken salad with nuts and crap with a Raspberry dressing.

11. moona11

I'm making beef dumpling soup. Having E as the taster. I still can't taste anything. But smell is just barely there.

12. FlashBang

FlashBang I Stand With Talon Lifetime Supporter

Air fried Rib-eye steak with a Caesar salad.
    dinner.jpg

13. Rachgier

Rachgier Administrator Staff Member

I made tacomeatloaf stuffed with macaroni and cheese with a scrambled egg and seasoned fries with balsamic vinegar.

moona11 likes this.
  14. TNTRAILERTRASH

TNTRAILERTRASH Supporting Member

Knorr chick flavored rice, Jalapenos with cheddar, and onion, bacon wrapped. Black&Tan Yuengling.

moona11 likes this.
  15. MaryB

MaryB Supporting Member

Baking that ham, got sidetracked yesterday and didn't get it done...

16. Rerun

Rerun Supporting Member

Bacon, eggs, pancakes with coffee for breakfast.

PB&J with milk for lunch.

Canned ham, instant mashed with jar gravy, microwave peas and carrots with cranberry sauce with iced tea for dinner.

Happy Thanksgiving All.

eldar

fatal-bert33 likes this.
  17. MaryB

MaryB Supporting Member

Turkey, stuffing, gravy, mashed, salad, pumpkin pie.

fatal-bert33 likes this.
  18. Turkey, which I hate. But that's what everyone wants, so I'll gag down a slice.

19. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    What a coincidence! Turkey and ham here, too! Taters, gravy, green beans, fruit salad, rolls, pie...still cooking, and almost in pass out stage.

20. moona11

Smoked Turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy, green bean casserole, pumpkin cheese cake, shrimp

fatal-bert33 likes this.