Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

1741 - 1760 of 1935 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,650 Posts
YEA, an inside connection. Did you get a discount? Perhaps a Freebie?

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
19,735 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,061 Posts
Ended up getting takeout with friends last night from the bar so buffalo wings moved to tonight. Good old bacon cheeseburger and homemade beer batter onion rings last night.

·
Premium Member
8,451 Posts
Gorton's fish patties, peas and carrots, stove top stuffing.
Milk.
Pound cake.
Coffee.

Got a cold night coming, down to 34°F.

eldar

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
19,735 Posts
You poor boy. I wish it would even get as warm as 34 here. Might thaw a bit of our ice cover.
Its been in the high 30s all week.

·
Premium Member
21,081 Posts
Wait....there's a recipe?:eek:

One of my favorite Olive Garden things...that soup, and endless breadsticks.:carrot:

When I make mine, I use the hotter Italian sausage, and very little kale. I'd use no kale, but the wife likes green stuff, and I like her, soooo...I make the sacrifice.
Kale............... pass.......................

·
Premium Member
6,650 Posts
We need that here pretty badly. Damned UPS will not deliver anywhere there is snow on the road now if packed down from driving on. I have talked to the local supervisor at our Regional Terminal here. Seems this year, if a driver feels unsafe, he just does not have to deliver. A real mess.

Yet, yet, FedEx, Amazon, and Fedex Ground all deliver on this street regularly every day. Along with USPS delivering.

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
19,735 Posts
We need that here pretty badly. Damned UPS will not deliver anywhere there is snow on the road now if packed down from driving on. I have talked to the local supervisor at our Regional Terminal here. Seems this year, if a driver feels unsafe, he just does not have to deliver. A real mess.

Yet, yet, FedEx, Amazon, and Fedex Ground all deliver on this street regularly every day. Along with USPS delivering.
What kind of bullshit is that. Here if they don't deliver they don't work. Sure they can pull that shit once but then they are back to loading trucks.

·
Premium Member
21,081 Posts
We need that here pretty badly. Damned UPS will not deliver anywhere there is snow on the road now if packed down from driving on. I have talked to the local supervisor at our Regional Terminal here. Seems this year, if a driver feels unsafe, he just does not have to deliver.
It's called "captain of the ship." I am the captain of that vehicle. If I proceed on and get into an accident it becomes a "preventable." It's frequently a tough call with a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" scenario. You can lose your job, and that makes it hard to get another one.

·
Premium Member
6,650 Posts
What kind of bullshit is that. Here if they don't deliver they don't work. Sure they can pull that shit once but then they are back to loading trucks.
Since Dec. 29, they let 10 packages to me accumulate. Every day, driver avoided this street. Then, like magic all 10 showed up on the door step on Jan.6. Wife saw a guy with a white pickup carry them to the door.

On the 7th and 8th, they did not deliver packages shown out for delivery.
Rescheduled for the 11th. Plus more are already due on the 11th.

Oh, and when I talked to that Supervisor and told her their competitors were delivering, she told me they all have better trucks than UPS does.
Not sure what to do about this BS.

·
Premium Member
35,579 Posts
I ate sautéed chicken chunks in fried Ramen. As in, cook the ramen, dump the water, toss the noodles and seasoning into the skillet with the cooked chicken, and get a little sizzle going. Add egg and/or veggies to taste. Plus a touch of soy or teriyaki at the end.

·
Premium Member
8,061 Posts
Sheesh I wish! You are further north and it has been cold and damp here, hovering just under 30 and ice fog up until today.

·
Premium Member
8,061 Posts
Grilled cheese and tomato soup I think... something that is quick because my back is not a happy camper today.

·
Premium Member
8,451 Posts
Cheese and crackers, chocolate chip cookies, milk.

A pot of coffee for the nightshift.

It's already cold, wet and nasty.

Predicting snow for H-town.

eldar

1741 - 1760 of 1935 Posts