Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

1761 - 1780 of 1935 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,073 Posts
Beef stroganoff. Had to use red wine vinegar vs red wine. I bought a 3.55lb sirloin tip roast. Cut it into big thick steaks. Individually wrapped them for the freezer. Scraps went into the pan.

Reactions: moona11

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
19,709 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,456 Posts
Since Dec. 29, they let 10 packages to me accumulate. Every day, driver avoided this street. Then, like magic all 10 showed up on the door step on Jan.6. Wife saw a guy with a white pickup carry them to the door.

On the 7th and 8th, they did not deliver packages shown out for delivery.
Rescheduled for the 11th. Plus more are already due on the 11th.

Oh, and when I talked to that Supervisor and told her their competitors were delivering, she told me they all have better trucks than UPS does.
Not sure what to do about this BS.
I would write down the DOT info on the side of the vehicles that deliver to your house and then report them to your state's DOT as unsafe and mention that even the local supervisor thinks so.

·
Death to Dishonor
2,777 Posts
Grilled cheese and tomato soup I think... something that is quick because my back is not a happy camper today.
Do you use butter or mayo on the outside?

·
Super Moderator
8,976 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,051 Posts
I dont mind a bit of it. So E cuts them big so I can pick out what I dont want
Quick saute kale (leave it a bit wet after washing) in some bacon fat with a little garlic. Use the kale to stuff a bacon cheddar kale omelet.

How to make something good for you a cardiologists nightmare LOL sauteed like that it is good by itself, gets a nutty flavor form the garlic/bacon fat combo. Kale is a superfood so really healthy...

·
Premium Member
8,051 Posts
Do you use butter or mayo on the outside?
Butter fan, I have tried the mayo and didn't care for it. Added some bacon to it since I had 4 strips to use up.

·
Death to Dishonor
2,777 Posts
Fair...I like both but I do enjoy the extra crispy bread you get with mayo

·
Death to Dishonor
2,777 Posts
When your curry game is strong
IMG_20210111_193054_931.jpg

·
Premium Member
35,568 Posts
Rib steak and fries. $6 a pound at the local grocery, decided to treat ourselves. That was a happy cow, and now I’m a happy guy.

·
Premium Member
6,641 Posts
I would write down the DOT info on the side of the vehicles that deliver to your house and then report them to your state's DOT as unsafe and mention that even the local supervisor thinks so.
No can do since they won't come here to deliver right now. That is the problem, they don't deliver. Nor did they again today. Gonna call them again tomorrow before we have to leave for the day.

·
Super Moderator
8,976 Posts
Chicken, broccoli, and baked potatoes. Got enough leftovers that I won't have worry about the next dinner.

·
Premium Member
8,051 Posts
Fast food probably... have to run to town for a load of wood pellets in case we get a cold snap... been a mild winter so far so I am waiting for the hammer to drop and bury us in snow and cold into March.

·
Death to Dishonor
2,777 Posts
Cake mix pancakes, bacon, eggs, easy peasy

·
Premium Member
8,051 Posts
Tube steak... probably pigs in a blanket again to use up the hotdogs I thawed.

Reactions: fatal-bert33
1761 - 1780 of 1935 Posts