Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

1781 - 1800 of 1935 Posts

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
19,709 Posts
Well the idiom has always been considered slang, so can you blame him? At least he didn't mention the white gravy...
Was gonna didn't want to push it.

·
Premium Member
4,607 Posts
Cake mix pancakes, bacon, eggs, easy peasy
Did you forget about Dad? You were going to PM me the recipe for your soup.

Knoephla sausage soup. So good View attachment 70261
I'll take the recipe for that, too, Moonz. Dang, making my mouth water just looking at it. Can't complain though. We had chicken stew and homemade biscuits tonight (and last night). Fantastic! Enough left for another night

Reactions: moona11

·
Premium Member
8,431 Posts
Domino's large extravaganza cut into six slices (I can't eat eight) and black coffee.

Blueberry pie ale mode.

eldar

·
Premium Member
8,051 Posts
Char Burger and chips. I really need to start packing s lunch
Those things are disgusting LOL ate many when I worked at the cabinet shop. Until 6 of us pitched in and bought a gas grill to put in the courtyard outside the employee break room. Boss saw it, reimbursed us and he bought 2 more. Kept everyone on site instead of running to the bar for a burger and fries. Added a deep fryer inside. He kept the freezer stocked with french fries and tator tots. We brought in whatever meat we wanted to cook for lunch. Occasionally one of us would get the go ahead to be on payroll and cook for the crew. I used to spatchcock turkeys and do it on the gas grill using 1 of the 4 burners. 2 12 pounds fed the crew with a few leftovers. That was a great place to work. Profit sharing if we exceeded quota for the month where employees split 100% of excess profits... flex time...

Reactions: Rerun

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
19,709 Posts
Covid kill your taste buds off or is it remnants of the surgery you had awhile back?
Covid. I get hints of sweet or dour foods smells are about the same

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
19,709 Posts
Tonight I'm making hamburger and sausage noodle vegetable soup. Pepper, carrots, celery, onions, tomatoes, peas, green beans and corn. With all the spices and such. EVIL will be my sous chef as I still can not taste or smell very much.

Forgot about the rutabaga cant for get about that. Yummy and cabbage

·
Death to Dishonor
2,777 Posts
Did you forget about Dad? You were going to PM me the recipe for your soup.

I'll take the recipe for that, too, Moonz. Dang, making my mouth water just looking at it. Can't complain though. We had chicken stew and homemade biscuits tonight (and last night). Fantastic! Enough left for another night
Dad you really need to come visit

Reactions: histed

·
Super Moderator
8,976 Posts
Take out from Sonny's BBQ.

Reactions: moona11

·
Premium Member
4,607 Posts
Dad you really need to come visit
Now that I'm retired, it's on my agenda. Soon as we can get back to traveling normal, my wife and I want to tour the country (except Cali - not into sidewalk pooping). You and moonz are at the top of the list to visit when we head west

Reactions: FlashBang
1781 - 1800 of 1935 Posts