Leftover pizza.

·
Premium Member
8,061 Posts
Leftover stew...

·
Premium Member
217 Posts
Air fryer chicken nuggets and steak fries.

·
Premium Member
9,134 Posts
Barbacoa. It’s been cooking all day making the house smell nice. It tasted even better!

Reactions: moona11

·
Premium Member
8,061 Posts
Haven't dug in the freezer... maybe just a burger... feel kind of crappy today with pink eye in the right eye/right sinus is stuffed full. Thinking an allergy attack to something... possibly some of Ollie's guard fur since I was brushing him out right before it started hitting me. His guard fur is so super fine it floats in the air for a long time... always getting it in the eye, up the nose, in food... Yes in food, cat owners eat cat fur, you can't deny it!

·
Premium Member
21,081 Posts
... always getting it in the eye, up the nose, in food... Yes in food, cat owners eat cat fur, you can't deny it!
You probably have a fur ball. You'll cough it up and you'll be fine! :)

·
AK = Automatic Killer!?!
2,944 Posts
Chinese food tonight!!

Getting Mongolian Beef w/Hot n Sour soup and maybe some chicken Teriyaki sticks... yes i am HUNGRY!!!

Reactions: moona11

·
Premium Member
35,579 Posts
Split pea and ham, with biscuits. Made the soup last night, and had a bowl. It’s really, really good.

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
19,735 Posts
Haven't dug in the freezer... maybe just a burger... feel kind of crappy today with pink eye in the right eye/right sinus is stuffed full. Thinking an allergy attack to something... possibly some of Ollie's guard fur since I was brushing him out right before it started hitting me. His guard fur is so super fine it floats in the air for a long time... always getting it in the eye, up the nose, in food... Yes in food, cat owners eat cat fur, you can't deny it!
I new it.

·
Super Moderator
8,976 Posts
Sweetie made a stuffed pork loin tonight, served it up with green beans and apple sauce. Absolutely delicious.

·
Premium Member
21,081 Posts
Sweetie made a stuffed pork loin tonight, served it up with green beans and apple sauce. Absolutely delicious.
I stuffed a pork loin with applesauce once. It was really good.

·
Premium Member
2,709 Posts
Philly Cheese Steak, Daughter #2 came by and took me to dinner, I was going to pay and she had already paid the tab!

·
Super Moderator
8,976 Posts
Philly Cheese Steak is awesome, getting treated is even better.

Reactions: Dubar

·
Premium Member
8,061 Posts
Thinking baked chicken, baked tater, salad...

1841 - 1860 of 1935 Posts